- 2011 Totally rebuilt starboard engine (less than 200 hrs.) with new turbo, all new components 2010 New port and starboard transmissions/gears 2011 New Canvas top 2011 New front and side curtains on bridge 2011 New carpet 2011 New Phazor Genset 12kw 2011 New refrigerator 2011 New starter port engine 2011 New blower fans in engine room 2011 Bottom job and new zincs 2011 All through hull fittings replaced 2011 New fresh water pump 2011 New ac pump with new relay 2011 New macerator pump 2011 New spare 2000 pump float switches 2011 New automatic fire extinguisher system engine room, annual inspection of fire suppression system helm display and helm vibrating buzzer New Lowrance GPS and Sonar 2010 New hoses and belts inspected/replaced 5/11/11 Fuel reconditioned 10/11/10 New battery charger Continually maintained by Able Automotive and Marine Oil changed every 100 hrs. Extra set of props
- ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
- Sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with head, shower and double bed. Note also the following features: carpeting, drapes, cushions, linens, table, sofa, helm seat, two cedar lined hanging lockers, mirror forepeak bulkhead, fiberglass headliner, overhead recessed florescent lighting, private directional reading lights over berth, three storage drawers under berth, custom flush mounted Plexiglas ventilation hatch, finished teak, designer fabrics, bedspread, pillow shams, and built-in shelves.
- Water heater Built-in Coffee maker Stainless steel sink Corian counter tops teak parquet floor Teak grab rails in companionway Galley is up Refrigeration Freezer 2-burner electric stove Large microwave/convection oven Pressure water system
- DECK AND HULL
- Anchor Anchor davit Bow pulpit with rails Bridge curtains Simpson Lawrence spring windlass #1000 6-life jackets/life rings Coast Guard safety package Navigation lights Guest beamer 1 million candlepower remote spotlight 2 spreader lights 110 Volts Freshwater/saltwater washdown system Bottom painted with Pettit Unepoxy in 2003 Hull color is white Front windshield removed and fiberglassed-in (2003)
- 12V DC 20V AC 9 kW generator with 1478 hours 40 amp battery charger new 2003 Dockside electrical cables 50 feet shore power 12V interior light system GFCI protection throughout Polarity indicator Odyssey SLI dry-cell batteries
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Furuno #1941 48 mile radar Furuno #FCV-582 Color Fishfinder Furuno #GP-1610C GPS color plotter with card Furuno #GP-35 Differential GPS ICOM Model #IC-M602 VHF with two HM127 command mics in salon and bridge ICOM Model #IC-M127 VHF with intercom in salon Si-tex #525 VHF/ADF (New 2004) Floscan multifunction meter system Additional set of Aetna engineering digital tachometers Alpine stereo AM/FM/Cassette/CD on bridge with 4 Bose speakers Alpine 6-CD controller in Salon Alpine stereo AM/FM/Cassette in Salon Roberts #AP300X auto pilot with remote controller Television with video recorder
- 18,000 BTU A/C New Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system Bridge controls Hydraulic steering Hydraulic controls Recessed hydraulic trim tabs 2 bilge blowers 3 automatic bilge pumps Racor fuel filters oil change system Walker fuel seps for both engines PSS dripless stuffing boxes on shafts in 2003 Nibral propellers (computer prop scanned and harmonic balanced) Approximately 90 gallon additional fuel tank Electric head with macerator Holding tank and discharge Spare set of brass propellers (computer prop scanned and harmonic balanced) Both engines had new short blocks in 2003
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rupp tournament double spreader outriggers with flybridge release Rupp center rigger Fish box Live well Cockpit sink 9 Rod holders Transom door Large freezer plate in cockpit cooler 2 teaser reels Pompanette tournament chair SF-K 80 with cover
- Personal items and fishing tackle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here