- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92TA DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Prens" bright neutral interior combined with the attentiveness to detail of her cosmetic, mechanical and general maintenance makes her a rare find on today's market. This is a MUST SEE if you want to purchase a clean, ready to cruise quality pilothouse motoryacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Vessel sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms. The Master stateroom is full beam and features a centerline queen berth and an ensuite head & shower. VIP stateroom is in the forepeak and features a centerline walkaround queen berth. The Guest stateroom is to port with over/under bunks. There is also a guest head and shower. The salon is bright and open and features a large U-shaped custom sofa to port. Across is the wet bar and entertainment center. Forward of the salon and up 2 steps is the galley to port. Across the galley to starboard is a raised dinette which allows for great visibility while underway. Forward of this area is the pilothouse with sliding doors on both sides for quick access to the full size walk around side decks. Aft of the salon is the Cockpit/Aft deck which features a BBQ, built-in cabinet storage, and walk-in access to the "Stand-Up" engine room. Below the Aft deck is a very large lazarette with an enormous amount of storage as well as access to many maintenance items (Batteries, chargers, water heater, exhaust system, vacuum system, rudder posts, etc.) that are usually in the engine room. This makes maintaining these items, such as the batteries, very easy.
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom is midship and sleeps 2 on a centerline queen berth. There are 2 large cedar lined hanging lockers Drawers and storage under berth separate A/C controls TV Custom mirrored bulkheads 24" stacked washer and dryer Access to a private ensuite head with stall shower is to port Custom fabric up-grade throughout
- VIP Stateroom / Guest Stateroom
- VIP STATEROOM: Located forward this cabin sleeps 2 on centerline queen berth. This stateroom is very functional and features: separate A/C controls, cedar lined hanging lockers, drawer storage, large storage under bed, and easy access to separate head and stall shower. GUEST STATEROOM: Upper and lower bunks Cedar lined hanging locker Storage cabinets Custom bed spreads
- Galley / Main Salon
- GALLEY: The galley is located forward between the main salon and the pilothouse and offers double S/S sinks with garbage disposal; Kenmore 18 dishwasher with custom oak front; Full size side-by-side refrigerator with custom oak front; 4-burner cook top stove; microwave/convection oven; Broan trash compactor; overhead storage; Oak Strip flooring; To starboard is a built-in dinette with extra large table with storage in base. MAIN SALON: Custom sofa with upgrade in fabrics 2 custom swivel barrel chairs Entertainment center with remote control color TV Halogen lighting Custom shelving behind sofa U-line ice maker Mini blinds Double glass doors to cockpit Sliding window aft
- STIDD Chair; Pilothouse table; Halogen lighting; "C" phone with cell phone capabilities; Full compliment of electronics; Single lever clutch and throttles with manual back up controls; 24" stainless steel Destroyer Style Wheel; 5" Gemini Compass; (3) Windshield washers and wipers variable speed; DDEC controls with low idle and synchronizer; Generator remote start/stop panel with oil pressure; Water temp and voltmeter; Lower helm White Textaline Windshield cover (new 5/2003); Bow Thruster Control; Remote up and down windlass switch; Port and starboard flush-fit aircraft style pilothouse sliding doors; Chart drawers; Breaker panel for electronics; Windshield de-fogger; Aft to starboard circular stairwell to flybridge.
- Centerline helm with full instrumentation with all electronics built-in for easy monitoring at an eyes glance with full matching Black Sunbrella Cover; 2 custom built chairs and companion seats with cushions; Armrest; Swivel, Fore and aft slide; Black matching Sunbrella covers and built-in stainless steel footrest; Tinted Plexiglass Veuturi Windshield with stainless steel grab rail; Bow Thruster Control; Landline Phone; 4" Ritchie Magnetic Compass; Remote raise and lower windlass control; DDEC control with low idle and synchronizer; To port built-in "L" shaped settee with cushions; Storage below matching black Sunbrella storage cover and optional fiberglass Hi-Lo table; Bimini Top matching black Sunbrella with Heavy 1 1/4" stainless steel framing incorporated into aluminum hinged radar arch with courtsey lights and inspection plates; All antennas arranged for easy access for lowering; Custom fiberglass wet bar with stainless steel sink; Cold water spigot with U-Line Icemaker (New 3/2003); To starboard Nick Jackson 1500lb Low Profile Hydraulic Davit with manual lift and rotation; Folding hatch from bridge to cockpit.
- Electronics / Electrical System
- LOWER HELM: Furuno 1941/48 mile Radar w/10" screen Furuno FCV-582 Color Video Sounder Robertson AP300 X Auto Pilot with remote Northstar 951X GPS ICOM IC-M59 VHF Rayline ACR Style remote searchlight FLYBRIDGE: Alpine 50 Watt AM/FM stereo with CD and (2) speakers Horizon Digital Depthfinder with alarm (New 6/2003) ICOM ICM127 VHF Robertson AP 300X Autopilot Micrologic ML-250 GPS Rayline Searchlight ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: Onan 20KW Generator/1800RPM with soundshield Racor fuel water separator filter with auto oil change w/1375 hours Audio oil pressure and water temp alarm main engines Heart interface convertor 2500 watt with separate designated breaker panel (1) Sentry Battery Charger 12V/60 AMP (1) Sentry Battery Charger 24V/25 AMP 120V and 240V Isolation transformers 12V Halogen lighting and 120V flourscent lighting 30 Gallon Hot Water heater Dual 12V Fresh water pumps Transom access Glendinning Cablemaster w/75' cord Transom 50AMP inlet for manual plug-in for 50'x50 AMP shorecord Upgraded batteries to deep cycle 1500 AMP Telephone/Cable TV inlet Nutone Central vacuum system with (2) outlets 12V receptacle upper and lower helm consoles Wards Marine Boost transformer
- Engine Room
- Cockpit access, stand-up 5'10" Height Engine Room (2) DDEC 6V92TA's with airseps Remote mounted oil filters Dual Sea Pro Fuel Filters 12V auto oil change system - main engines - generator 12V lighting with additional commercial grade 110V flourscent lighting "Quiet Run" under water exhaust Sea Star Hydraulic Steering (2) 6" Exhaust Blowers on thermostats (4) 2000 GPM auto/manual bilge pumps Fireboy Auto Halon System Aluminum Fuel Tanks with sight gauges on tanks Pre-Installed mounting blocks for stabilizers Composite Sound Insullation doubled in engine room All bilges Epoxy Painted White
- Other Features
- Select light stained oak with satin finish interior paneling with wall coverings; Pilothouse/Main Salon full carpet runners (New 5/2003); CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning with digital SMX controls with de-humidifying mode; Custom Teak Name Boards; Bow Pulpit with stainless steel roller; Custom Tool Rack in Engine Room; Head System Vacu-Flush Fresh Water with 95 gallon fiberglass holding tank; Overboard Macerator Discharge Pump (New 3/2003); Dockside Deck fitting; Drapery Panels with Levelor Blinds Throughout; All Batteries replaced within the last 12 months; Dripless seals on shaft and rudder logs; New Carpet (8/2002) DECK EQUIPMENT: Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass with chain wildcat Maxwell 3500lb windlass with 300' x 3/8" anchor chain 1 1/4" stainless steel rails Fresh water wash down in cockpit Dual electric horns Port and starboard fuel fills with cross-over valve Saltwater washdown - foredeck 10" Keypower Hydraulic Bow Thruster with (3) station control - Flybridge W/P.T.O port & stb. engines Lower helm - cockpit controls Split anchor locker for rope and chain TV Antenna Non-skid decks Prop tunnels Brass Weems and Plath Clock and Barometer 5-Step marquipt solid boarding ladder Dual station trim tabs AFT DECK: Access through double aluminum framed glass doors from salon Ladder from Cockpit to Bridge Deck 12V Courtsey lighting Engine Room access hatch Lazzarette Access Hatch (2) Flush Rod Holders Cockpit Storage Lockers Built-in electric cook-top style Jenn Air Grill with lid Concealed flip up cockpit controls port side with clutch, throttles, bow thruster control Reverse style transom with cockpit door, swim platform with additional mooring cleats, (2) 8" Pop-up cleats for dinghy Full width stainless steel safety grab rail Transom shower, swim ladder recessed under swim platform Large stand-up lazzarette with access ladder from aft deck sole Built-in fishbox/cooler with drain
- Fishing and Diving Gear Tools All personal items A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale