- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1980 CHRIS CRAFT 381 CATALINA IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 1264 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall-Shower in Aft / Master Cabin), New water pump (2012), Onan 6.5kw Generator (600-Hours), Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed, Inner Phase GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno 24-Mile Radar), Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/NEW Screens, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note Salon Hi/Low Table, 32" LCD Television in Salon, Hydraulic Steering, New Battery Charger. Fresh bottom paint, polished and waxed in 2012. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer one on the market! Very clean and well cared for by owner. Indoor well. 2 year old survey available for review. Purchase includes indoor well in Harrison Township through summer 2013.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Enlarged version of best-selling Chris 350 Catalina (1974-87) has more interior space than most boats her size. Original two-stateroom floorplan was updated in 1983 to include walk-around double beds fore and aft, new U-shaped galley. Notable features include salon deck door, full walk-around decks, molded foredeck seat, bow pulpit. Combined afterdeck/bridge area keeps skipper close to family and friends. Modified-V.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Upper/Lower Berths & Privacy Door Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Large Salon w/Sofa & Hi/Low Table to Port (2) Chairs in Salon to Starboard LCD Television (32") in Salon Aft / Master Cabin w/Twin Berths Aft / Master Cabin w/Hanging Locker Storage Aft / Master Cabin Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (10 gal.) Refrigerator w/Freezer (Tundra) Coffee Maker 3-Burner Stove (Princess) Microwave Oven (Sharp) Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) Inner Phase GPS Inner Phase Chartplotter Furuno 24-Mile Radar Autohelm Autopilot Hailer
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug Onan 6.5kw Generator (600-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Seat Port Side Cabin Entry Door
- Additional Information
- Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/NEWER Screens Bottom Paint Trim Tabs Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (Air) (2) Spare Propellers Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Water Connection FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662, (586) 549-0339, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.