- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) The Sea Ray 290 Sun Sport is a big, fast, day tripper with room to spare. The open cockpit has ample seating and wet bar, while the cabin provides comfortable overnight accommodations.
The 290 Sun Sport has a spacious cockpit with radar arch, new bimini top, full enclosure, and mooring cover. The helm is starboard with adjustable captain's seat and full electronics. The Garmin GPS/map, Lowrance depth finder, Ritchie compass, and Raymarine VHF radio will help you get where you want go directly and safely. Bring along friends and family. There's plenty of room with port side companion lounge and wraparound cockpit lounge. A cockpit table and wet bar with insulated storage will help your guests refreshed. A Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with changer will provide the background music for your day on the water. The walk-through windshield and transom allow easy movement from bow to stern. The extended swim platform is equipped with boarding ladder and a freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, anchor roller, anchor, windlass, and 200' chain & rode.
The roomy cabin is designed for overnight getaways with forward convertible dinette/v-berth with under-seat storage. The compact but capable galley has cherry cabinets, molded counter with integrated sink, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. The enclosed head compartment has VacuFlush toilet, vanity with sink, and stand-up shower. At dockside the reverse cycle HAC maintains interior comfort.
This Sea Ray is powered by twin 2006 Mercruiser 300-hp Horizon engines with Bravo outdrives. It has Corsa performance exhaust, new risers and low hours. This family cruiser has been lift-stored, is well equipped, carefully maintained, and is ready to go. She has good looks, real performance, and room to spare. Call now to schedule a showing of this 29' Sea Ray.
- Comfortable cabin with compact galley. Ample room for overnight and weekend getaways. Forward Dinette/V-Berth with Under-Seat Storage Port Side Galley Enclosed Head Compartment with VacuFlush Head, Vanity, and Shower Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with Six-disc Changer
- Cherry Cabinets Molded Fiberglass Counter with Integrated Sink Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch New Bimini Top Full Enclosure New Cockpit Cover Wet Bar with Insulated Storage Walk-through Windshield with Molded Steps Adjustable Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Walk-through Transom Cockpit Table
- Garmin 182C Color GPS/map Lowrance 3500 Depth Sounder Raymarine Ray215 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Lift-kept with no bottom paint. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Windlass 200' Chain and Rode Swim Platform Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- One-owner boat with all manuals and maintenance receipts. Engines installed 8/15/06. Twin Mercruiser 320-hp Horizon Engines New Risers Bravo I Sterndrives Corsa Performance Exhaust Power Steering Newer Steering and Throttle Cables Mechanical Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries with Switches Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HAC Halon Fire Suppression Water Heater