- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Jeanneau 39i is an "A" rated offshore boat designed by Marc Lombard and the Jeanneau design team. Sea Monkey is a two cabin one head layout and has a dark blue painted hull with a classic performance main sail. The overall length of this yacht is 38' 11" with a water line length of 35' 2". The beam is 12' 9" providing a large elegant main saloon. The galley is "L" shaped to starboard at the bottom of the companionway and has a two-burner propane stove with oven, a double stainless steel sink and a top loading refrigerator with lots of storage throughout this beautiful yacht.. The head is huge and has its very own shower stall. Aft of the head is an inside storage locker complete with drawers for equipment storage that is well lighted. You could easily sleep another person comfortably in this space if you needed to and it has a opening hatch into the cockpit for ventilation. The saloon table comfortably seats four people. There is wine & liquor storage in a cabinet to starboard of the saloon table within easy reach... Good move Jeanneau! The Navigation station is to port, forward of the head and features a sliding Nav table with a lift top for storage of your instruments. There is a cubby hole to the left of the seat for more storage such as binoculars etc... Beneath the seat is a ton of room for perhaps a good size tool bag providing easy access in time of an emergency. With the Navigation table sliding fore and aft, it provides forward seating then converts to a sea berth. Great idea, creating good use of space. Jeanneau construction is second to none. The hull is hand laid, no chopper gun, with longitudinal stringers running fore and aft the length of the hull. There is a fiberglass grid system attached using plexus, a bonding agent that welds itself to the hull then it is also fiberglassed to the hull. There is no "Liner", so when you raise the floor boards you are looking at the hull. This method of boat building insures that you have a strong ridged hull that will not begin flexing (oil canning) over time causing stress cracks, bulkheads to jump out of their form and drawers and doors becoming miss aligned. This is only the beginning of the story. Jeanneau is a dream to sail, they are fast, well balanced and easy to sail whether you have a full crew or are single handed. Winches are placed where you would put them if you were designing the boat yourself. And they use the best hardware on the market "Harken" The Jeanneau 39i has a huge cockpit with twin leather wrapped wheels so it is real easy to move around without having to climb over lockers to move forward. If you are entertaining guests the cockpit can easily handle a party of eight and has an elegant teak table with leafs to accommodate your needs.
- Electronics / Audio & Visual
- Raymarine E-80 GPS Chart Plotter (Mounted in Cockpit) Raymarine E-80 GPS Chart Plotter (Mounted at Nav Station) Raymarine 2kw Radar Mounted on Mast W / S/S Mount Icom M422 VHF (Mounted at Nav Station) Raymarine PC Interface Direct Wired to Plotter with Ethernet Cable Raymarine PC Interface software Sirius Satellite Weather on GPS / Plotters Raymarine Auto Pilot Stbd Helm Raymarine Tri Data (Depth & Speed & Sea Temp, log) Stbd Helm Raymarine Wind Stbd Helm Raymarine Tri Data (Depth & Speed & Sea Temp, log) Port Helm Raymarine Wind Port Helm Sony CD / DVD Player 4 speakers 2-in salon and 2-in cockpit Samsung TV (Mounted on Stbd Bulk Head) HD TV Antenna
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum 122% Furling Jib Quantum Classic Main Sail w/logo of Jeanneau Star Jeanneau Main Sail Stack Pack Lee Sails A-Sumetrical Cruising Spinnaker W / Sock Harken Electric Cabin Top Winch = 1 Harken 2 speed manual winches X 3 Facnor Jib Furling System Selden Classic Mast Adjustable Back Stay Selden Bow Sprit (Removable) Dedicated Tack Line Spinnaker Halyard Spinnaker Sheets and Blocks Rigid Boom Vang Spinnaker Track Mounted on Mast Polyester Running Rigging Jack Lines Teather Safety Gear
- Electric Fresh Water Head 2-propane tanks Magma BBQ Epirb 4 - Person West Marine Dinghy 6hp Mercury Outboard Custom Cleat on Stern Swim Step for Dinghy Tie Off w/ Cafe Guard Additional Bow Cleat Anchor flopper stopper Safety Loop 2 PVC Rail Mount Cup Holders Flag Pole & Flag Varnished High Gloss Cockpit Table & Hand Rails on Cabin Top 3-11-12 New Teak Sealer 4-20-12
- Custom (Tan) Bimini top Tan Mesh Cockpit Cushions 2-Wheel Covers (Blue) Cockpit Table Cover (Blue) Winch Covers (Blue) Nautical Blue & White Bedding
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.