- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner had planned to relocate boat to South America and in anticipation of that relocation it was decided to replace many items from the antennas to the thru hulls. The boat has had a very rigorous updating and should provide a new owner with many happy years of great boating.
- Displacement: 38580
- Total Power: 710 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 844 Fresh Water: 164
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is forward with center queen bed and ensuite head and shower. Six (6) owners and guests can sleep in (3) staterooms with (2) heads and showers.
- A mid-galley with 2 steps down offers more space to work and gives an open feeling for social gathering. Princess stove w/ 3 burners Water heater Water pressure system - dockside Dishwasher Washer / Dryer Refrigerator w/ freezer (New) U-Line ice maker (New) Heads rebuilt
- (2) Stild Helm chairs (Re-upholstered) New Frig New Cushions Sink w/ new sink hardware Electronics updated
- Sat TV (2) receivers Northstar 952 - Factory updated Northstar 958 - Factory updated RD 30 Furuno Navnet (3) VHF Simrad AP New antennas
- Dockside electrical cables Onan 13 kw generator with sound enclosure - Rebuilt DC - 12V; AC- 110V & 220V Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger Light fixtures (New)
- Engine Room
- Lube oil storage & transfer system Raw water sea strainers Hydraulic wheel steering Synchronizers Bennett trim tabs (New) Engine fuel shut off valve Fume detector Fishbox w/ Eskimo ice feed - Stbd side under sole - Rebuilt Thru hulls (All New) (4) Cruise air reverse cycle - 64,000 BTU's - All rebuilt and serviced (2) Bilge blowers (3) Auto bilge pumps (All New) Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Fire extinguishing system: Auto CO2 Fresh water cooling system Dual Raycor fuel filters Motors serviced, turbos, heat exchange etc. All hoses replaced
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor windlass can be let out and retrieved from either the bridge or forward deck. Fresh water washdown system Fenders & lines (8) Life jackets and/or life rings Navigation lights Search lights (New) Windlass (New) Bottom 1 year w/ prop speed Bow pulpit & rails Bridge curtains Aft deck curtains Coast Guard approved safety package Cockpit cover Sun shade Cockpit controls Navnet cockpit LED light cockpit (New)
- Fishing Equipment
- The outriggers are Rupp double spreader with a center rigger - Rebuilt. Fish box Pompanette fighting chair Eskimo ice maker Under water lights Live well Bait freezer (New) Cockpit sink (13) Rod holders All plumbing fixtures replaced
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact central listing agent Brian Weaver Mobile: 561-308-0939 | Office: 561-775-6000 | BWeaver@hmy.com