- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Aft cabin design showing a good deal of European styling influence. The design emphasis of this model is clearly on comfortable interior accomodations. In the salon you have large 360 degree wraparound windows. The boat comes with a lower helm station great for starting the engines so you can hear how they are turning over and starting. The galley and dinette are down. New $ 2,000 ref. Sept. 2012 Both staterooms are fitted with double berths. The flybridge helm area will seat 6. The aft deck has a wet bar and plenty of room for the chairs and table. A very comfortable roomy motor yacht with diesel power and generator at a bargain price!
- Displacement: 19,500
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 75
- Double berth forward with electric head, Double berth aft cabin with electric head and shower stall. Dinette and L shaped settee provide sleeping for total 7.
- Stainless steel double sink, Princess 3 Burner electric stove with oven. Whirlpool microwave, Black and Decker coffee maker. Frigadaire trash compactor, Washer and Dryer, Norcold 12/115 volt Refrigerator with freezer,
- Ray marine chartplotter, Lowrance Depth souonder, JVC Tv/Vcr, JVC stereo cassette in aft cabin, One new compass, one rebuilt compass, Horizon VHF Kenwood stereo on flybridge. Radar,
- 12 volt and 110 volt systems, 2 125/50 amp dock cords, 30 amp 3 bank battery charger, 3 electric heaters, 12 KW Westerbeake generator. 1 12000 BTU air conditioner for each stateroom and one for the salon total 3 units. Anchor windlass. Aft deck ice maker,.Hot and cold pressure water, dockside water,
- Bimini top with full enclosure with u zippers the center opening has a screen, Aft deck enclosure with screens for the window panels, Covers for the new bridge cushions on the flyybridge, Washdown for the CQR plow anchor, Bottom painted and new zincs this season. New carpet on aft deck and flybridge 2007
- PSS dripless stuffing boxes. 3 Groco raw water strainers.
- Boat is in the water in use call for an appointment to come and see to make sure boat is at the dock.
- Call Tom 443 880 2765 or E mail email@example.com
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.