Bottom Paint Scheduled (2012)
For Utah Buyers, this includes a Single Slip with power and water and Strawberry for the 2012 Season!
- Bottom Paint Scheduled (2012) For Utah Buyers, this includes a Single Slip with power and water and Strawberry for the 2012 Season! Triple Axle Trailer
- ACCOMMODATIONS/VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Sleeps six in three cabins. Stateroom forward with V berth and lockers. Main salon has settee/berths port & starboard, aft facing chart table to starboard. L-shaped galley to port with stainless steel two burner propane stove/oven, gimbaled, Fridgebot 12 volt refrigeration, hot & cold pressure water. A comfortable stateroom with large double bed is aft. The large head compartment is aft to starboard with vanity & sink, H&C pressure water, marine toilet and holding tank, hand held shower and sump. Standing headroom throughout with numerous opening ports and hatches. Classic Beneteau Mahogany interior finish in good condition.
- Hot & Cold Pressurized Water Force 10 2 Burner Gimbaled Propane Stove w/Oven Fridgebot 12v CD Refrigeration Electric Ice Box Drain
- Up-graded interior cushions OceanAir Blinds Up-Graded mattress in V-Birth and Aft Birth
- HULL & DECK EQUIPMENT
- Quick 600 Electric Anchor Windlass w/Remote Stainless Steel Bow Roller Anchor Locker Lewmar Delta 22 Anchor 50’ 3/8 chain, 150’ ½” rode (4) Aluminum Mooring Cleats Aluminum Toe rail Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Pulpits w/Double Lifelines Sternrail Outboard Mount (8) Lewmar Opening Portlights Lewmar Port Screens (2) Lewmar Opening Hatches (2) SkyScreen Hatch Screens/Shades Lexan Companionway Splash Boards Goiot Pivoting Steering Pedestal Walk-Thru Transom w/Pivoting Helm Seat Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- SAILS & RIGGING EQUIPMENT
- US Spars Single Spreader Deck Stepped Anodized Aluminum Mast US Spars In-Mast Mainsail Furler Profurl Genoa Furler Neil Pryde 116% Dacron Roller Furling Genoa Neil Pryde Dacron Roller Furling Main Lewmar Main Sheet Traveler Mounted on the Coachroof Lewmar Adjustable Genoa Cars (2) Lewmar 30CST Self-Tailing Primary Winches (2) Lewmar 30CST Self-Tailing Cabin Top Winches (5) Spinlock XAS Line Clutches All Control Lines Led Aft to Cockpit Sparcraft Rigid Boom Vang Genoa/Spinnaker Halyard
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine C-70 Color Chartplotter Raymarine Wireless SmartController Autopilot/Repeater Navionics Inland Lakes Chart Chip Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Raymarine S1 Wheel Pilot Raymarine ST6001 Control Head for Autopilot Raymarine ST40 Bi-Data Depth & Speed Raymarine ST40 Wind Raymarine DSM300/P79 for C-70 Fish Finder Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio w/Masthead Antenna Icom Commandmic II HM-157 located at wheel Toshiba 22" Flat Panel LCD TV w/DVD Player Sony CDX-GT210 AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Remote Sony XS MP-61 Salon Stereo Speakers Poly Planar Cockpit Speakers Danforth Binnacle Compass
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 110V AC electrical system 50' 30amp Shore Power Cord 30 amp Shore power service Xantrex True Charge 20amp Multi Stage Battery Charger Xantrex True Charge Remote Panel mounted at Nav. Station Xantrex Pro XM1800 Inverter Xantrex 1800 Remote Panel mounted at Nav. Station Group 31, 105 Ah AGM Starting Battery (2010) 2 - Group 31, 105Ah AGM House Batteries 12v DC System w/12 Function Circuit Breaker Panel
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Volvo Single Lever Shifter Volvo Dripless Shaft Seal Hot & Cold Stern Shower 6 gal Hot Water Heater Electric/Heat Exchanger Jabsco Macerator Pump Alternator Bilge blower Jabsco Manual Marine Toilet w/Y-Valve and USCG Approved 13 gal Holding Tank Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Shower Sump Pump
- TRAILER INFORMATION
- Specs Year: 2007 Builder: Trail-N-Sail Model: RKGSK 30-32TRB Electric Disc Brakes Spring Suspension Super Lube Hubs 15 Inch Radial Tires Galvanized Frame, Axle & Wheels Galvanized U-Bolts & Hardware Submersible Lighting System With Jelly Filled Connections Adjustable Screw Pad Boards 2x6 Bottom Keel Board With Easy Launch Skid Pad Adjustable Keel Guide Ladder On Winch Stand Tongue Jack & Wheel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.