- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Grand Banks Classic - a favorite among cruisers - deserves your attention. With this NEW LOWER PRICE, she'll WOW you at the dock before you even step aboard. Bridge seats 6 under bimini. Teak rails are beautiful and covered with protective canvas. Teak decks are in good condition. Admire her shine - she's washed and waxed regularly. Board and step inside to see lovely teak interior, new looking navy cushions and parquet sole throughout. Entertain 6-8 friends and family around folding teak table for games, meals and snacks. Fully equipped galley with propane stove & oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, and icemaker. Two suites with private heads sleep 6 on twin double beds in master, double v-berth in guest forward cabin. Sleep and one on salon settee. You'll love all the storage in cabinets, lockers, hatches throughout this Grand Banks.
Cruise at 3 gallons per hour running twin Ford Lehman engines and Northern Lights generator. Equipped with airconditioning, heat, electric anchor windlass and remote controlled motor on mast/boom to lift your dinghy into water. Don't miss this opportunity to own one of the most favorite trawlers for ICW, Loop and Bahamas/Carribean cruising.
- Walk Through Tour
- After admiring beautiful teak rails and caprail, step aboard at side deck gate. Appreciate high rails all around for safe deck work and line handling. Proceed aft to 3 steps up to trunk where your dinghy and outboard can be stored on cradle with electric crane to hoist from and lower to water. Move up 4 steps to bridge with seating for 8 or more including comfortable captain's chair at centerline helm. Note excellent 360° view from helm. Step down to deck and enter salon down 2 steps from either entry door at each side deck. Lower helm is at starboard entry. Galley is to port from lower helm. Note beautiful teak woodwork throughout interior. Salon has two settees and high/low table to entertain 6 or more that convert to additional berths. Walk forward and down 3 steps to guest suite with double V-berth, plenty of storage in cabinets, drawers and hanging lockers. Note guest insuite head to starboard with marine toilet, vanity and wand shower. Proceed aft through salon and down 3 steps to master suite with twin queen beds. Note sufficient cabinet, locker and shelf storage for living aboard. Private insuite head has separate walk-in shower stall, marine toilet and vanity with cabinets. Leave master suite to aft deck through door that also provides excellent cross ventilation. From aft deck, note full length swim platform and swim ladder.
- Enter this beautiful classic layout down 1 step from side doors - port to salon or starboard to lower helm, or aft door down 4 steps to master. Salon has lovely teak wood throughout and parquet sole and navy cushions in very good condition. Starboard L-shaped settee surrounds very nice teak table with leaves that fold up to extend for entertaining friends and family. And - storage built into table! Starboard settee has storage underneath and converts to single bed. Port settee seats 2 with storage underneath. Great cross-ventilation with doors open and opening windows. Airconditioning and reverse cycle heat when desired. Forward of settee to starboard aft of entry door and lower helm, opposite galley, is the navigation table with fold-out shelf in beautiful teak cabinet. Move forward and down 2 steps to guest cabin. Your guests will be very comfortable here with the double V-berth, plenty of cabinet and drawer storage and a private head with electric marine toilet, vanity and wand shower. Move all the way aft and down 2 steps to master suite. Here you'll find all the comforts of home - and more! Enjoy very comfortable double beds on each side, separated by a lovely teak 6-drawer cabinet under fold-down steps to aft exit door. Plenty of storage in hanging lockers on each side.and under berths. Master head has electric marine toilet, vanity and separate shower stall. • Beautiful teak interior • Lovely parquet sole • Seat 6-7 around expandable teak table • Cross ventilation via doors and opening windows • Airconditioning and reverse cycle heat • Sleeps 5-7 on 2 double berths, double v-berth and convertible settee • Master and guest private heads
- Galley is "up" at salon level to port forward of entry door across from lower helm. Enjoy preparing nutritious meals and snacks in this fully equipped galley with plenty of counter top work space. You can store food for a long Bahamas cruise in the deep refrigerator/freezer and several cabinets above and below counter. The menu can be quite varied using the microwave and propane stove top and oven. Friends and family can pitch in together in this open galley layout to share cooking and clean-up. • Galley is "up" open to salon • Princess 3 burner propane stove top and oven • Sharp microwave oven • Stainless steel sink and faucet with filter • Front loading AC/DC refrigerator/freezer • U-Line icemaker 110 volt
- Enjoy the versatility of this Grand Banks electric systems. When at a dock, use 50 amp shorepower hookup. When cruising or anchored in a peaceful setting, use generator or inverter for AC power. Refrigerator automatically switches to AC from DC power when AC is available. • DC power from two 4D batteries and Group 31 battery for generator • AC power from 50 amp shorepower connection and shorepower cord • Northern Lights generator • Link 2000 Xantrex inverter charger • Alternator
- Engines and Mechanical
- • Ford Lehman twin 135 hp fresh water cooled engines with 3300 hours • 3 Raycor filters - 1 per engine and 1 for generator • Northern Lights generator with 750 hours • Power Winch electric anchor windlass with foot pedals and bridge remote control • 2009 Cruisair air conditioning with reverse cycle heat, 2 blowers • Pressurized water system • Hot water heater • Macerator pump • Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Deck and Hull
- Exterior appearance shows pride of ownership. Teak rails are beautifully maintained and have protective canvas covers. Teak decks in good condition. Exterior window shades protect glass and interior. Bimini over bridge in good condition and weather cloth protects bridge when not in use. Mast and boom arrangement hoists your dinghy with remote controlled motor. (Note: owner's dinghy not included). Deep side decks and high rails make for very easy and protected movement all around decks. Electric anchor windlass eases work of anchoring with controls at windlass and remote controls on bridge. Teak swim platform and swim ladder for easy reboarding after swim and from dinghy. Enjoy the "basement" huge double storage locker on aft deck. • Bimini over bridge • Weather cloth over bridge seats and helm when not in use • Power Winch electric anchor windlass with controls at windlass and on bridge • CQR anchor with 40' chain and 150' rode • Mast and boom with electric motor to hoist your dinghy and motor • Bridge seating for 6 or more
- Broker's Comments
- This is a beautiful Grand Banks Classic maintained in very nice condition. She's ready to cruise! Enjoy economical 3 gallons per hour with generator running.. Please note dinghy and outboard motor excluded, as well as personal items aboard.
- Please note: Dinghy and outboard engine excluded. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Wendy at CaptWendy@EdwardsYachtSales.com or 941.916.0660 or Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 to learn more about this terrific Grand Banks Classic and to schedule an appointment to see this lovely trawler. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this lovely 36' Grand Banks Classic in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Wendy for details. Click here to see more quality trawlers .