The hull and deck of the No Fuse are from Out Island but the systems and options are all custom, installed by American Custom Yachts. Systems that were in place have been upgraded and the new systems installed were the best available. She was commissioned June. 2010. The engine room was reinsulated and the preferred Cummins power is warrantied through June 2015. Great looking boat with her fighting lady yellow hull and pleasing hull lines.
- The hull and deck of the No Fuse are from Out Island but the systems and options are all custom, installed by American Custom Yachts. Systems that were in place have been upgraded and the new systems installed were the best available. She was commissioned June. 2010. The engine room was reinsulated and the preferred Cummins power is warrantied through June 2015. Great looking boat with her fighting lady yellow hull and pleasing hull lines.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward is an offset double with cabinetry and rod storage. To starboard is a convertible dinette and the galley is to port. Aft to port is a large enclosed head compartment.
- MAIN SALON
- Air conditioning and heat Custom companionway steps with locker and drawer storage New upholstery/cushion covers Large flat screen TV Convertible dinette Cabinet and drawer storage Offset double forward with opening hatch over bunk Overhead rod storage for 14 rods Cabinet rod locker for 7 rods Enclosed stand up head with electric head, shower and tackle shelving
- Drawer style stainless steel Vitrifrigo refrigerator and separate freezer Large stainless microwave oven Flush two burner glass top cook top recessed in counter with cover Corian counter, sink
- Bausch American tower with 2 hardtops and hard buggy top Bridge deck enclosure with u-zips Two recessed concealed electric Teezer teaser reels mounted over helm Fully padded two person tower seat 10 tower mounted rod holders 9 flush mounted lee rod holders with backing plates Tower led spreader lights forward and aft facing Tower mounted large sodium vapor spreader light Double spreader Rupp outriggers, Rupp center rigger Led running lights concealed in hardtop Two transom and two under hull flush mounted green led underwater lights Cockpit bolster cushions Under gunwale rod and gaff storage Salt and fresh water cockpit wash downs with hose caddies Three cockpit tackle lockers Bridge deck sink and drink box Bridge deck bench seats port and starboard with cushions and adjustable aft facing Ladderback back rests Freezer under starboard seat, storage under port seat Locking upright bridge deck rod locker for 13 rods Rod storage for 40 rods, inshore to 80 bent butts Transom door and gate Transom step and handrail at door Custom transom livewell with dual pumps Two in deck macerated fish boxes Murray Brothers rocket launcher on 4” pedestal Bow anchor roller with stainless steel plow anchor 25’ anchor chain, 600’ anchor rode Lewmar anchor windlass with foot switches and helm remote Extra set of heavy duty bow cleats
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Pod style helm 12 kw 6’ Garmin HD open array color radar antenna 2 Garmin 7212 multifunction displays at helm, 8” Garmin multifunction display on tower, electronic charts Simrad AP 28 autopilot Ritchie compass Two Icom IC-m504 vhf radios mounted in cabin with two command mics at lower helm station Icom vhf radio and compass on tower, tower helm cover ZF controls at helm and tower, ZF trolling valves Flir night vision camera, multiple viewing screens ACR remote control spotlight Two tower mounted aft facing Garmin cameras, viewed on Garmin units and flat screen TV Tower mounted automatically deploying epirb Smartcraft engine gauges Release marine helm seat with cover Clarion stereo in cabin with pioneer speakers in cabin and cockpit Clarion stereo remote at helm KVH satellite antenna providing internet, sat phone and sat radio Satellite phone in cabin DVR recorder for cockpit and engine room cameras High water alarm Lenco trim tabs
- AC and DC distribution/breaker panels and sub panels Four Odyssey batteries(1 each engine, 1generator,1 electronics, isolator) Electronic battery switches allow for any battery to be used on any system 7.5 kw Phasor generator with custom stainless steel exhaust, 690 hours Electronics breaker sub panels AC main breaker relocated to dry location Shore power and cable TV receptacles relocated to dry location Upgraded pumps throughout Charles 65 amp battery charger
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cummins QSC 500 HP diesels with 595 hours Engine warranties through June, 2015 New high tensile shafts installed October, 2011 New cutlass bearings October, 2011 Nibral wheels balanced October, 2011 Upgraded dripless shaft logs Fireboy engine room fire system Engine room breaker panel with electronic battery switches and heavy duty breakers Vessel View gauges with multiple viewing pages for engine and battery status ZF tower controls and tournament helm pod controls Cummins back up throttles Engine room camera Entire engine room retrofitted with sound down noise suppression panels Fuel economy is just shy of 1mpg Well organized engine room with good access outboard of engines Racor fuel filters Reverso oil change system
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- No fuse was outfitted with the best by American Custom Yachts and is ready to fish anywhere.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.