- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Main Cabin features an offset Double Berth to Port, Galley to Portside and Head is Aft. Sitting Area to Starboard with L-Shaped Settee to Starboard that converts to Berth. 6’4” Headroom below Deck. Head with Shower aft to Port, Vacu-Flush Toilet, Lunaire Air Reverse Cycle.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Main Cabin features an offset Double Berth to Port, Galley to Portside and Head is Aft. Sitting Area to Starboard with L-Shaped Settee to Starboard that converts to Berth. 6’4” Headroom below Deck. Head with Shower aft to Port, Vacu-Flush Toilet, Lunaire Air Reverse Cycle.
- Under Counter Dino Refrigerator/Freezer 110v/12v Stainless Sink Microwave Oven 2-Burner Stove
- Very Well Conceived Helm Deck Features Helm Console to Starboard with Ample Electronic Displays Hynautic Hydraulic Controls Large L-Shaped Raised Seat Full Enclosure with U-Zips Cockpit Coaming Pads Bridge Deck Rises On Hydraulic Rams For Full Engine Access Seat Cover Helm Cover Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass Stainless Steel Plow Anchor Chain & Rode Anchor Roller Assembly Avon 6 Person Life Raft not Current 2-Spare Props & 1 Spare Shaft
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Overhead Electronics Box Custom Battery System with Designated Battery for Electronics with Separate Charger Furuno Nav Net with Color GPS Map Sounder Radar Open Array Simrad Autopilot Standard Horizon VHF Radio Overhead Navnet Display on Tower Station Second Commercial Furuno Color Sounder MDL FCV 1200 Second VHF Radio Navionics Platinum Chip Sirius Satellite Weather & SST on Tower Compass Wind Indicator Gauge Sony Stereo AM/FM/CD
- Large Cockpit Features 2 In Deck Fish Boxes Custom Tackle Locker Large Transom Door Teaser Reels Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers Tackle Center with Sink Bait Table Ice Box & Storage Pompanette Rocket Launcher Flushmount Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Full Tower with Controls Buggy Top Pompanette Fighting Chair 2-Refrigerated Fish Boxes In Deck 6 Flushmount Rod Holders 12 Rocket Launcher Holders Tower
- NEW 5Kw Westerbeke Generator 7/2012 with a full 5 year warranty 2- Battery Chargers 110v Shorepower with Cord 2-30 Amp Services 5- 12v Batteries group 31’s Battery Selector Switches
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin 480 HP Cummins MDL 6CTA Diesel Engines Starboard Engine Major Mechanical Upgrade 10/2013 Port Engine Disassembled Complete Service 500 Hours Ago Racor Fuel Filters Starboard Trolling Valve ZF Tansmissions Walker Air Seps Halon System Trim Tabs Internal Sea Strainers Hydraulic Steering 400 Hours Since Major Over Haul Contact Broker for Details
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.