- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SON SHINE is best described as an exhilarating combination of luxury and unabashed performance. There are many reasons why you will want to seriously consider this boat as you are comparing express yachts. For starters, she has the very dependable and efficient Yanmar engines. There have been numerous recent upgrades made to include a camper top full enclosure along with climate controlled cockpit AC. The rarely found factory installed hardtop sports two new opening pop-up windows and a full canvas extension beyond the hardtop that covers the entire aft cockpit seating area. This makes for a huge entertainment area that can be enjoyed year round and in every season by family and friends. There are many other upgrades and updates (over 100k in last 18 months) that will distinguish the outstanding condition of this Cruisers 3870 when compared to the others. Check out the spec details for all the information that you need to know.
To say that she has been maintained by a conscientious and discriminating owner is a severe understatement. This 3870 Cruisers offers the best value in North America! With her exceptional maintenance, low engine hours and many updates, this boat will make you the envy of the marina!
Call today to set an appointment to see this one of a kind gem for yourself.
- Salon Features
- Crescent lounge seating with convertible dinette/sofa Carpet protectors, snap in/out Removable cherry wood table Sharp Aquos 22” HDTV with built-in DVD player Neutral interior colors Cherry-wood wall coverings Cherry-wood doors and frames Central vacuum system Port lights 6’8” headroom Screen door at cabin entry Lighting, indirect and direct Carbon monoxide detectors Master panel, AC/DC with volt meters and function indicators
- Sleeps two (2) in master berth, two (2) in guest stateroom and two (2) on a convertible dinette for a total of six (6) berths. Complete towel and custom decorator pillow package, in addition to bedding and pillow shams. There are two private heads with showers, vanities and cabinets.
- Master Stateroom Features
- Centerline Queen Island berth with custom tempur pedic mattress Ample cedar lined clothing lockers and storage Custom bed comforter and pillow shams Custom fitted sheets with pillow cases Top drawers under berth Privacy curtain divider Reading lights (2) Windows (opening) Overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/blind Molded interliner steps for easy access Storage shelves with cherry wood accents
- Master Head
- Full frame cherry wood privacy door Medicine cabinet with mirrors Vanity countertop and sink Vanity storage VacuFlush head Towel bar Shower stall with door Solid surface counter top Air conditioning vent Exhaust fan Opening port light AC plug
- Guest Stateroom Features
- Twin custom tempur pedic berths convert to large single Storage under berth Mirrored headboard Reading lights Private dressing area Large hang up locker Cherry wood cabinets Full length mirror TV/VCR with remote Cherry wood privacy door and frame Separate private head and shower
- Guest Head / Dressing Area
- Full frame cherry wood privacy door VacuFlush head Full fiberglass liner Medicine cabinet with mirrors Vanity with sink and fiberglass counter Vertical opening window Towel bar Exhaust fan Air conditioning vent Opening port light AC plug
- Stainless steel sink with cover and spray handle Solid surface countertops Nova Kool dual voltage refrigerator and freezer Cherry wood storage compartments Princess gourmet two burner electric stove Magic chef microwave DeLonghi coffee maker Utensil drawers Flat screen TV with storage behind Overhead lighting
- Instrument panel with analog gauges Wood grain deluxe tilt steering wheel Stainless steel walk thru windshield Climate controlled AC Bennett trim tabs Cup holders Vented side windows Remote spot light control with joystick Large port companion seat Glare resistant helm Factory hardtop with two opening pop-up hatches and front and side enclosures Double helm seat Storage below helm seat Molded in steps to forward deck Switch panel Sliding cabin entry door Windlass controls Compass Hour meters
- Electronics and Navigation
- ICOM IC-M502 VHF Furuno NavNet with multifunction display Wet compass Furuno radar with open array Lowrance depth sounder Simrad AP11 autopilot Remote stereo control Engine alarm indicator Remote joy stick controlled spotlight
- Exterior and Decks
- Anchor roller, mooring bit and cleat Foredeck custom made sun lounge cushion New front glass visor panels with flip-up center panel Custom white mesh windshield cooling wrap Deluxe swim platform, extended with concealed boarding ladder Bow rail, welded stainless steel Bow rope and chain locker Windshield wiper with washer Sunscreens for all windows Pop out fender cleats Boarding lights
- Wet bar/sink with built in refrigerator Removable fiberglass table U-shaped seating with storage Cockpit climate controlled air conditioning Colored LED blue lighting Stereo speakers Full fiberglass cabin liner Boarding transom gate Cockpit carpet, snap in/out Matching entrance carpet mats Carpet steps were added to the molded walk up to the foredeck Cockpit shower Dockside water inlet Drink holders Fender storage trunk Hydraulic engine room access hatch Courtesy lights Full aft canvas camper enclosure and screens with custom stainless steel extension
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Twin Yanmar 370hp diesel engines (only 607 total engine hours) Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Cockpit climate control AC system Cabin reverse cycle AC systems Bennett trim tabs Onan 9kW generator with soundshield Color coded wiring harness 2-30 amp power cords Cable TV/phone and cabin outlets Battery charger Battery on-off switch Electrical bonding system AC/DC panel Blower system 3-2200 GPH bilge pumps Hot water heater Electrical fresh water pressure Water level monitor Electrical amp gauges Oil change system Automatic fire extinguishing system Parallel switch Maxwell windless with anchor, chain and rode Macerator pump Underwater swim platform lighting
- Recent Upgrades and Updates (Last 18 Months)
- All internal and external lighting replaced with LED lighting (white interior and blue exterior) New carpet in cockpit and through entry Heads completely rebuilt with VacuFlush New refrigerator and freezer in cockpit New climate controlled AC system installed in cockpit (17,000BTU) All new clear glass installed Pop-ups replaced in hardtop Maxwell windless installed Custom tempur pedic mattresses made for master and guest staterooms New bilge pumps New water pumps New 22” Sharp Aqous HDTV New radar for TV All new window screens New spotlight with variable speed at helm joystick Props recalibrated and balanced in June 2011 Bottom cleaned and painted in August 2011 New zincs in August 2011 Yanmar diesel injectors completely rebuilt in August 2010 Engines pulled and detailed and painted in June 2011 Bottom, propellers and trim tabs cleaned and swept every 4 weeks Sun protection film has been professionally applied to all glass in cockpit Internal canvas cover was installed overhead in cockpit Cool wrap custom white mesh cover was made for entire front glass of the boat – provides a 30% heat reduction Boat is washed, waxed and compounded every 4 months Engine compartment completely detailed in September 2011
- Broker's Comments
- A beautiful and continually updated Cruisers 3870, SON SHINE has been maintained by a knowledgeable owner who has spared no expense in her maintenance and upgrades. The list of standard features along with all of the expansive updates make SON SHINE a must see for any boater looking for a mid-sized Express. Should you decide to see her in person you, will see firsthand how this boat truly stands out from all the rest.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.