- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 63
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Naples FL) The Navigator 50 Custom is a pilothouse motor yacht designed for offshore cruising. This yacht's luxury accommodations and economical operation make her an excellent choice for any length cruise. She comes with a large flybridge, an open cockpit, bright open salon, full galley, pilothouse, and two private staterooms with two head compartments. A home away from home, there’s room for everyone and everything.
The flybridge features radar arch, bimini top, full enclosure, and carpeted deck. The helm is forward with companionway to pilothouse. There's a double-wide helm with companion seat and wraparound guest lounge. There is ample room to relax or entertain.
The open cockpit offers additional casual seating with transom door access to the swim platform. You can fish, swim, relax, or entertain with the sea around you. Wide side decks give access to the pilothouse door and the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail and bow pulpit with anchor & windlass. Sliders lead from the cockpit into the salon.
The carpeted salon is bright, open, and features wonderful views. Port side is an easy chair with entertainment center with new Sony flat screen TV, and breakfast bar. Starboard is a roomy sofa with coffee table. There is a full galley with U-shaped white Corian counter top, large stainless steel double sink, Bird’s Eye maple upper & lower cabinets, three-burner cook top, built-in microwave, full size refrigerator / freezer, and wood floor. There's an L-shaped settee with dining table forward in the pilothouse along side the lower helm station and captain's chair. From the pilothouse you can access the flybridge above and the staterooms below.
Below we find two staterooms. The VIP stateroom is forward and features raised double berth with under berth storage, bulkhead storage, and hanging locker. The private head has mirrored vanity with Corian counter, and shower stall with enclosure. The master stateroom is amidship with island queen berth, cedar-lined lockers, washer & dryer, built-in flat screen TV, and ensuite head with shower stall.
This 50’ CPMY is equipped with twin 370-hp Volvo engines for long-lasting, dependable, and economical diesel power. Mechanical features: a Kohler 15-kW generator, four zone reverse cycle central AC, water heater, and bow thruster for easy docking. A full electronics package includes: 70-mile radar, color GPS/chart plotter, depth finder, auto pilot, VHF radio, and TracVision satellite TV. This well-appointed Navigator has room to spare, is well equipped, has low hours, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 50' Navigator Custom.
- Custom Pilothouse Interior with Birds Eye Maple Joinery, Custom Window Treatments and Blinds Salon Area Aft with Sofa, Coffee Table, Easy Chair, Maple Cabinets, New Sony 32" TV, and Sliding Doors to Cockpit U-Shaped Galley with Breakfast Bar, Corian Counters, Double Sink, Electric Cooktop, Microwave Oven, Ice Maker, Bottle Locker, and Full-sized Refrigerator / Freezer Pilothouse Forward with Lower Station, Captain's Chair, and Port Side Lounge with Adjustable Dining Table, Side Deck Access, Stairway to Bridge, and Companionway to Staterooms Master Stateroom with Queen Berth, Private Head, Built-in TV with Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers to Either Side, Laundry Locker with Washer and Dryer Guest Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, and Private Head
- Entertainment Systems
- New Sony 32" Flat Screen TV in Salon KVH Tracvision Satellite TV 21" TV in Master State Room Panasonic TV with DVD & VCR in Salon AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Muir Windlass Spacious Foredeck Pilothouse Enclosed Flybridge Cockpit with Hardtop and Awning Swim Platform
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Carpeted Deck Upper Helm Station with Doublewide Helm Seat Companion Bucket Seat Wraparound Guest Lounge Open Aft Deck with Two Deck Boxes Stairway to Pilothouse
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lower Station: Simrad/Robertson AP 20 Autopilot Raymarine RL 80 Color Chart Plotter with 72-Mile Radar Northstar 952X GPS Chart Plotter Icom M502 VHF ACR RCL 100 Remote Spotlight Raymarine ST 80 Tri Data Vetus Wooden Wheel Rudder Angle Indicator Upper Station: Raymarine C120 Color Chart Plotter / GPS Simrad/Robertson Autopilot Raymarine RL 80C Radar Raymarine ST 80 Tri Data Icom M 45 VHF
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 370-hp Volvo TAMD 63 Diesel Engines - 498 Hours Glendenning Synchronizer Hynautic Steering And Controls Drip-Less Shaft Seals Automatic Fire Suppression System Oil Change System Racor Fuel Filters Algae X Fuel Treatment System Bow Thruster Kohler 15-kW Generator with Soundshield - 520 Hours 50-amp Shore Power Connection with Retractable Cable Newmar 80-amp Battery Charger Promatic Battery Charger Cruise Air Reverse Cycle HVAC with Four Compressors Separate Heating for Salon and Master Stateroom for Cold Nights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Low Hours and VERY Clean.