- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) This exceptional Irwin 37 Center Cockpit Sloop has classic good looks, comfortable accommodations, and is designed to cruise in style.
- Three new batteries (2 house, 1 engine) in March 2013
- June 2013: new cutlass bearing, zincs, rebuilt 3-blade prop, and re-done prop Packless Sealing System
Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this beauty is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, full enclosure, and deck awnings. Features include pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel, perimeter seating, fold-away cockpit table, and room for cocktails or alfresco dining.
The open salon is well-finished, and extremely comfortable. Facing settees with centerline fold-away dining table provide an area for relaxation, entertainment, or dining. An AM/FM/CD stereo provides your background music and there is a flat screen for must-see TV. Aft to starboard is a full galley with roomy cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, a three-burner propane range with oven, and in-counter refrigerator. Across from the galley is a nav station with chart table, electronics, chart storage, and under-counter freezer.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth with filler, under-berth storage, bulkhead storage, and hanging locker. The forward head compartment has vanity with shower. The aft stateroom has twin berth, hanging locker, settee, night stand with drawers, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower.
Auxiliary power is provided by a Perkins 51-hp diesel engine. Rear dinghy davits hold a 2009 9’ West Marine dinghy, with a 2010 6-hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboard, that provides easy access to thin water beaches and beach-side bars. She is well equipped, carefully maintained and ready to cruise in style. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 37’ Irwin Center Cockpit.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head with Sink and Shower Main Salon with Facing Settees and Center Dining Table Ample Storage Throughout Flat Screen TV with DVD Player AM/FM/CD Stereo with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers Nav Station with Chart Table Full Galley Aft Cabin with Twin Berth, Lots of Storage, and En Suite Head
- Propane Range with Oven Stainless Steel Sink In-Counter Refrigerator Freezer
- Sails & Rigging
- Main Sail with Twin 2-Speed Harken Self-Tailing Winches Roller-Furling Jib Cockpit Controls IJPE : 686.00 sq ft I : 42.00 ft J : 17.50 ft P : 35.50 ft E : 12.75 ft
- Cockpit & Helm
- Enclosed Cockpit with Newer Canvas Bimini Top with Full Eisenglass Curtains Perimeter Seating Teak Cockpit Table Helm Seat Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 541S Color GPS Chart Plotter with SE Area Charts Autohelm ST4000 Auto Pilot Horizon Speed and Depth Meters Ritchie Compass VHF Radio with Salon Remote
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Deck Rail Bow Pulpit with Dual Rollers Danforth 25# Anchor Danforth 35# Anchor Aux Anchor Aft Deck Hatches with Solar-Powered Fans Sun Shields Fore and Aft Stern-Mounted Dinghy Davits Last Bottom Job in June 2009
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 51-hp Diesel Engine 30-amp Shore Power Dual Voltage Electrical Panel Two Fire Extinguishers 2009 West Marine 9' Dinghy 2010 6-hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.