- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 75
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Cranchi is a very well built comfortable and spacious yacht. The company is known for producing sold fiberglass hulls with Kevlar flybridge and exceptional interiors.
This particular Cranchi has been very well taken care of by a knowledgeable owner and all maintenance schedules strictly adhered to.
- This 3 stateroom, two head layout has the island queen berth master forward with ensuite head and step in shower. Aft to port is an angled double berth with easy access to the guest head. To starboard these is a guest room with side by side twin berths. Each stateroom has its own control; for A/C and hear, separate AM/F/CD and cassette players and there is a 17” flatscreen in the master wired to the TRACvision system. Up three steps brings you to the inside to the helm station to starboard and the galley to port. Aft of this is the spacious salon with expandable table, built in settee and occasional chairs to seat 8 for dinner.
- Salon, Galley and Lower Helm
- Galley up and forward in the salon Ample cabinetry and storage Corian countertops Dual stainless steel sinks Microwave, electric stove top and refrigerator Lower Helm for good visibility Semicircular leather sofa to port 26” Flat screen TV with Audiovox DVD Settee to starboard AM/FM/CD Stereo system High gloss cherry wood paneling throughout
- Deck Equipment
- Bimini top Teak decks in cockpit Large lazzarette that can be finished out as crew quarters Foredeck double thick sun pads Flybridge sunpads Vitri refrigerator/freezer Sink Storage under seats Anchor winch with remote
- 2 Raymarine HSD2 displays for radar and plotter ST290 instrument system Raystar 120 GPS receiver ST 6001 Autopilot ST 40 Bidata instruments Raymarine 230 phone VHF at lower helm Pathfinder radar scanner Tracvision TV receiver 8 KW Fisher Panda generator 24” and 17” flatscreen 4 x Clarion stereo CD and cassette system (repeated on the flybridge) Iso Therm icemaker in salon
- Very spacious engine room Volvo Penta 480 HP with 328 Hours Twin disk transmissions 8 KW Fisher Panda generator Dual function passarelle/ dinghy lift
- Other Equipment
- Besenzoni Passarelle Fiamm air horns Sealand macerator pump 2 Seasatar hydraulic steering pumps Q.L. Bow thruster with controls at both helm stations 2 Independent fuel tanks with Racor filtration 2 VacuFlush heads Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning Under water lights in transom Sliding glass door from cockpit to salon Opening windows throughout Opening hatch above master stateroom bed Suede overhead in salon and master Dark blue carpet Light ultra leather upholstery Custom dishes, bedding, cushions and window coverings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.