- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Shes a STEAL! Not a junk repo! Selling due to health issues! Call NOW!
This impressive 92’ Custom-built Cheoy Lee Cockpit Motor Yacht has a great thought-out and usable floor plan. She boasts 6 total staterooms, 4½ heads, including 2 crew staterooms. A beautiful full-beam oversized cavernous salon, with custom bar, and many different entertaining and/or lounging areas. A newly remodeled Country Kitchen and Dining Room. She also offers a huge full-beam Master cabin aft with his and her heads. She has a massive Flybridge with lounge, grill, bar and davit for toys. Also, a custom cockpit with in-deck Jacuzzi/Tub for two, fishing and diving amenities. She has a brand new complete Air Conditioning system installed in February 2012. Many upgrades since 2003.
1200 Gallons a day watermaker
600 Hours SMOH
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Her beautiful lines are reflected by her inviting use of space inside the vessel. Spacious and airy salon with large lounge areas, full bar, games table and desk/work area. Day head on port side of bar. Enclosed aft deck creates an inviting private area for quiet relaxation, an open feel, yet enclosed vantage point from which to enjoy the view. All cabins below the Master stateroom are accessed by separate stairs. Forward from main salon is the Pilothouse, divided from salon by Custom Designed Etched Glass Doors, which may be used to achieve privacy when desired. There is a newly remolded country Kitchen. Galley is forward and below port side with formal dining for 10 to 12 guests to starboard. Forward from dining are stairs down to crew quarters with dinette, head and 2 crew staterooms. All four guest staterooms are accessed from stairs located in the main salon. Aft is Master that has separate stairs from salon, and Private Entrance leading from the cockpit, enhancing owner's use of cockpit, Jacuzzi and deck, without entering any other part of the yacht.
- Main Salon
- Full bar with custom Granite countertop.TV, seating Day head/ power room Desk/ office Card playing / Dining table Full entertainment system with Pop-up plasma TV Couches and cocktail table for 12+ Enclosed aft lounge area Stairway entrance to staterooms Private stairway entrance to master
- Triple oval stainless sink Refrigerator/freezer GE 5 burner stove/ oven GE microwave GE garbage compactor Coffee maker Can opener Toaster Deep fryer Tile floors Dining room table with seating for 10+ Remodeled 2012 Entrance to crew quarters forward Entrance to wheelhouse aft
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam spacious suite King Bed Ensuite his and hers heads, his with shower, hers with tub shower Mirrored closets and door to cockpit Vanity table aft Full Entertainment system Cedar closets Owners Safe 2 Night Tables with drawers and shelved cabinets additional storage areas Built in lounge to starboard Private stairway to salon Hidden exit to cockpit for use of Jacuzzi or swim platform
- Guest Stateroom
- Overlapping Single berth Ensuite head w/shower and shared w/second room Vanity tables TV Entertainment Cedar Closet
- VIP Stateroom
- Walk-around queen bed Ensuite head/shower Large closets TV
- Crew Quarters
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Cabins Dining area Microwave and Sink Refrigerator TV, DVD/CD Entertainment Common Head and Shower Washer/Dryer Entrance from Dining Salon
- Windlass 50KG Galvanized anchor chain/ rode Deck box Sun pads Flybridge built in grill Bimini top Swim platform Transom door In-deck 2 person Jacuzzi
- Electronics & Helm
- Robertson AP9 autopilot (2) Garmin 120 GPS's Furuno 72 mile radar S EA 322SSB radio (3) ACR spot lights, forward and aft Trimble Navigator Loran GPS 10x Furuno SAT FSN70 Panasonic D308 PBX telephone/intercom Built-in cellphone PBX System Computer/chart plotters w/Nav software charts Direct TV Satellite receivers for guest & crew ICOM DSC M127 VHF Captain’s chairs Raytheon hailer Engine room monitor Furuno weather fax Furuno color fish finder/depth sounder Data marine/depth, speed, wind
- (2) Northern lights generator 25kw (new 02) (2) Isolation transformer (2) 50-amp dockside electrical cable (10) 24DC bilge pumps 240/120 VAC 24/12 VDC
- Engine Details
- Twin Detroit 12V71 TI 870hp MOH 2005 port 2006 starboard
- 2002 - 2003 2 Northern Lights (25Kw) Gen-Set Headhunter IMO/MCA/USCG-Type II MSD 2004-2005 Naiad 302 Datum Stabilizers Electronic A/C Control Trac Vision 4 4 Blade Nibral Props Prop Shaft service and new bearings Upgrade Auto Pilot to Roberson AP9 MK III Windless Rebuild In-frame Rebuild of Main Engine All New Galley appliances GE Profile (Fridge/Freezer, 4 Burner Stove with hot plate, Dishwasher, Trash compactor, Microwave New Washer & Dryer Radar Arch Equipped with Hydraulics to fold down to make passage to Great Lakes (19.5' height folded down) 2005 - 2006 Sandblast bottom back to fiberglass and reapply to Interlux Specifications meeting current and proposed International Laws regarding bottom paint 2006 - 2007 Digitize Wheelhouse and install new IMO approved (10mil) windows (all glass) Digitize Aft Saloon and install new IMO approved (10mil) windows (all glass) Rebuild all window frames New Remanufactured Long Block for STBD Engine New Auto Pilot pump New hot water Heater Stainless upper Exhaust Elbows New fuel lines throughout vessel New flow rate Fuel transfer meter 2012 All NEW Air conditioners throughout New country kitchen remodel New bottom Job summer 2011
- Broker's Comments
- This yacht has only had 2 owners; the original, who custom ordered her and the current owners. They are ready to let “Born Free” go to the next owners. They have truly enjoyed her. She is priced aggressively and is a true value for the buyer looking for all the amenities this yacht has to offer. 2011 complete Survey available for review. Call for more info or to set-up a showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.