- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This immaculate 330 Express is a great example of why Grady White has such a loyal following. The 330 Express boasts a 100% hand laid hull and the attention to detail is apparent everywhere in this exceptionally maintained vessel. The boat is incredibly well equipped with every conceivable option, including bow thruster and diesel generator. Only 500 hours on her fast yet efficient Yamaha 225 LF225D four-stroke outboards.
Owner says bring offers! This one is not to be missed!
- Main Salon
- Double Forward V-berth Head with shower 12 V outlet Teak dinette table Double Aft berth Storage beneath forward berth Cabin lights Forward hatch with curtains Vacuflush Head
- Port galley with sink, Corian counter and cutting board Electric glass top cook stove Hot and Cold pressure water Microwave oven Refrigerator Galley storage cabinets
- Stainless T-316 railing system Bow pulpit with roller Cockpit bolsters and lighting Adjustable Deluxe Helm Chair ANCHOR WINDLASS FRESH WATER COCKPIT SHOWER HARDTOP ENCLOSURE Raw Water Washdown Sunshade along Stern Fold away seating in cockpit Transom door 314 qt. fish box Rigging station with rod holders
- Electronics & Helm
- Stereo system with speakers ICOM VHF (M504) Furuno Radar Simrad Autopilot TV Antenna Flat screen TV with DVD Garmin GPS Depth finder/chart plotter (New 2011) Compass
- Shore power wired Air conditioning Electric bow windlass Electric Wipers Galvanic Isolater HOT WATER HEATER 4kw Diesel Generator Battery charger system 2- 250 gal/hr bilge pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Detailed Broker's Remarks
- Vessel is in exceptional condition and shows extremely light use.