Rare Find ED MONK designed 26’ Tollycraft with 2004 Fresh Water Cooled Mercruiser 350Mag with Bravo III and only 239 Hours, this one even has the NavMan Smart Craft Gauge system and 10’ Pennant Dingy.
- Rare Find ED MONK designed 26’ Tollycraft with 2004 Fresh Water Cooled Mercruiser 350Mag with Bravo III and only 239 Hours, this one even has the NavMan Smart Craft Gauge system and 10’ Pennant Dingy.
- DETAILED VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- This is Tollycrafts’ all-time best-selling boat! Due to her roomy interior and rugged all-fiberglass construction, and at 9,000 lbs. she is no lightweight for her size. She provides the ride of a bigger boat. Inside, the cabin accommodations are practical and straightforward. There is a V-berth with filler cushion in the bow. Two steps aft there is a large convertible dinette to port and a galley to starboard. The head is located on the port side aft of the salon.
- Abundant Storage AC/DC Refrigerator Three burner propane stove Deep S/S Sink with pressure water
- DECK & HULL
- Danforth Anchor Anchor chain and rode Swim Platform Navigation Lights Fenders & Lines Life Jackets/Life Rings Windshield Washer & Wipers 10’ Pennant hard bottom dingy
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Two VHF Radio Navman Track Fish GPS Fish Finder Two Compasses
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12 volt DC Electrical System 3 Batteries Dockside Electrical Cable 110 volt AC Electrical System Automatic Battery Charger
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
- Engine replaced in 2004 with Mercruiser 5.7 350MAG Horizon MPI with 239 total hours. Automatic Halon Fire System Cabin & Bridge Controls Trim Tabs Bilge Blower Automatic Bilge Pump Fuel filters Mercruiser Bravo III duo prop Engine Alarm Manual
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.