This sport boat with a retractable keel has an excellent race record in and around Southern California. It is a powerful and fun boat, and has been continuously updated with Ullman technora Fiberpath working sails and a full set of off-the-wind sails. It is especially good light air and off-the-wind boat.
- Length: 27.3 Beam: 8.3 Draft: 7.3 Displacement: 2100 lbs Ballast: 1100 lbs PHRF performance factor: 7.02 PHRF Rating 62/39
- The Rebuild
- built in 1997, This boat was 100% refurbished in 2007. The hull was faired to perfection and finished with high gloss epoxy paint. The carbon mast was completely rebuilt and repainted with clear Awlgrip, all new mast hardware was installed as well as new halyards, and a high-end LED running light combo was installed at the top. The standing rigging was replaced and the chain-plates were removed, refurbished and re-bedded with new fasteners. The deck and interior were fiberglass reinforced and repainted. The cockpit was reconfigured for comfort and storage; all surfaces were re-non skidded where necessary and completely repainted. The deck has all new deck hardware, and custom stanchions with lifelines. The keel and rudder were re-faired and painted and a kelp cutter was installed
- Additional Information
- Tacktick wireless (model?). Custom galvanized trailer Electric bilge pump system Custom hiking pads Canvas tent or sunshade Kelp Cutter All tapered sheets and halyards 3.5 HP, Mercury 4 stroke new in 2012 Sails - 2013 Ullman - Main, 2A, and jib top. 2012 Ullman #1 JIb, 2011 Ullman 1 A
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Denise George 310-490-9432