Vessel Had No Damage During Hurricane Sandy Due to Location At The Time
Since day one, the dedicated owner of “Relentless” has maintained her with an open checkbook. The owner pays close attention to detail to keep her looking as magnificent as the first day he stepped foot on her. She has been Yacht Managed and just hauled out for her annual maintenance and wax schedule. This vessel is turn-key and ready to be your new luxury battlewagon to land fish in the comfort and style you deserve.
Her upgraded features include: 540hp QSC 8.3Cummins Engines, Westerbeke 7.6 Generator upgrade, Chiller Plates, Ice Maker, Teak and Holly upgraded interior package, live well viewing window w/ LED light, 10,000 BTU helm deck A/C, Release Rocket Launcher and Epirb.
CABO Yachts is one of the most successful boat builders in the business today thanks to their undying commitment to superior design and construction. Their never-ending mission to utilize the best materials, engineering, layouts, and manufacturing techniques keeps them a leading choice among the world's top anglers and marine industry experts. These talented individuals recognize CABO's incomparable product, performance excellence, and the competitive advantage their sport fishers provide.
Any reasonable offers entertained. The owner already has his eyes set on his next boat.
- Since day one, the dedicated owner of “Relentless” has maintained her with an open checkbook. The owner pays close attention to detail to keep her looking as magnificent as the first day he stepped foot on her. She has been Yacht Managed and just hauled out for her annual maintenance and wax schedule. This vessel is turn-key and ready to be your new luxury battlewagon to land fish in the comfort and style you deserve. Her upgraded features include: 540hp QSC 8.3Cummins Engines, Westerbeke 7.6 Generator upgrade, Chiller Plates, Ice Maker, Teak and Holly upgraded interior package, live well viewing window w/ LED light, 10,000 BTU helm deck A/C, Release Rocket Launcher and Epirb. CABO Yachts is one of the most successful boat builders in the business today thanks to their undying commitment to superior design and construction. Their never-ending mission to utilize the best materials, engineering, layouts, and manufacturing techniques keeps them a leading choice among the world's top anglers and marine industry experts. These talented individuals recognize CABO's incomparable product, performance excellence, and the competitive advantage their sport fishers provide. The owner already has his eyes set on his next boat. Make an offer or call for a showing.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Superior construction, an intelligent deck layout, and her meticulous finish have made this muscular Express a modern sport fishing classic. The uncluttered cockpit includes: a bait-prep center, transom door, two in-deck fish boxes, and dual wash downs. The bridge deck lifts hydraulically to a large engine room for convenient engine access. Some boats claim to raise fish. Others, like the CABO 35 Express, let their success speak for itself. A favorite of charter captains and seasoned anglers worldwide, she features a hull with small propeller pockets and clean underwater lines that create two ideal trolling alleys behind the transom. This feature greatly increases the number of strikes. It's one of the reasons other builders continue to study this benchmark model as they launch their own versions of this popular mid-sized sport fisher.
- Just because the 35 Express is a no-nonsense sport fishing boat doesn't mean that she can't have refined accommodations. The forward cabin features a double berth, bureau, and settee, while the L-shaped lounge converts to upper and lower bunks. The comfortable interior, accented with warm teak, provides custom-caliber amenities like polished countertops with sea rails, designer fabrics, and ample storage throughout. Everywhere you look-from the deep-pile carpeting to the recessed halogen lighting- the CABO 35 Express is both practical and luxurious.
- MAIN CABIN
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to bilge Access to anchor rope/chain locker Air conditioning/heating, 10,000 BTU capacity Berth, double, diagonal, port, 5" mattress, bunkcover Teak and holly sole flooring UPGRADE Dressing seat, upholstered Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade Interior wood, teak, satin finish Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers L-shape lounge, converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Lighting, recessed halogen Ports (2) opening 17" LCD flat screen TV/DVD UPGRADE Stereo/CD/MP3, (4) speakers, (2) salon, (2) forward Storage, compartments and drawers below berth Storage, locker, hanging, cedar-lined, starboard Storage, rod locker, 8-rod capacity
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Cook top, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with Corian cover Corian countertop with custom Corian sea rails Latches, positive, cabinet drawers and doors Microwave/convection oven Refrigerator/freezer, side-by-side, AC/DC Sink, single, deep, molded-in Storage, compartments and drawers throughout Under cabinet lighting, recessed halogen
- HEAD COMPARTMENT
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Corian countertop Mirror, framed Head, Sealand Vacuflush, electric Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Vanity, custom Lighting, recessed halogen, DC Opening port Shower, stall, automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian framed with sliding mirror doors
- Vessel speed and efficiency are critical for getting you to the fishing grounds faster and allowing you to stay longer. With turbo-charged, after-cooled common rail Cummins 540’s, the 35 Express has a top speed and range that leaves the competition in her wake. In addition, her ability to back down swiftly and pivot nimbly can make the difference between boating a trophy fish and reeling in a broken line. And thanks to a wide beam, modified-V bottom, and low center of gravity, this CABO is extraordinarily stable in all sea conditions.
- The team at CABO started with the cockpit, the most critical area for fishermen, and built the rest of the boat around it. With nearly 100 square feet of fighting space, there's enough room to handle multiple hookups. The big bait prep center has four deep tackle drawers, a sink, a rigging board, and even an icebox for cockpit convenience. Two large, insulated gasket fish boxes feature oversized drains and macerators to quickly clear away debris when sprayed out with fresh and saltwater wash downs. Because you can never have too many rods, the 35 Express also comes with locking storage to accommodate all your favorites.
- DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- The CABO 35 Express represents the leading edge of boat construction. There was much careful thought and consideration given to using the finest materials and creating an incredibly strong and lightweight hull. The running bottom is made of stiff, solid fiberglass below the waterline, while the topsides and deck are a baltec-coated sandwich which reduce weight and provide sound insulation. With all the engine room systems strategically segregated - electrical on one side, plumbing on the other and service items on the centerline- accessibility and maintenance is a breeze. Even areas that are normally hidden, such as bilges and locker interiors, are gel-coated for a smooth finish that looks great and cleans up easily. Get detailed information on CABO's unparalleled construction here.
- Molded Fiberglass Construction using premium vinylester resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement; solid fiberglass bottom construction; core construction from upper chine to sheer; ISO/NPG gelcoat finish Boot Striping- Black Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail Trim Tabs, fully recessed Bottom Paint, Blue
- Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel Anchor, 20' chain, 250' rode Bow cleats, 12" stainless Spring line cleats, 10" stainless steel Stern cleats, 12" stainless steel Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Custom deck rails, east coast brushed aluminum Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel Windlass, heavy duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls Windshield, side vents, heavy-duty welded aluminum construction, finished in white polyurethane paint; includes weather return on top rail and electrically actuated center vent Windshield washers (3), wet arms Molded-in white gelcoat finish Epirb UPGRADE
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for Rocket Launcher Bait prep center- sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Bait tank, 40-gallon, molded into transom, with upgraded bait tank window w/LED Light UPGRADE Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavy-duty, gaskets, drains, gutters and full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Hose and pistol-grip nozzle Icebox, starboard, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch, upgraded with 110v freezer plate UPGRADE Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard Rod holders (4) Scuppers, self-bailing Transom door with top gate, extreme duty, polished stainless steel hardware Washdowns, fresh and saltwater
- HELM / DECK
- Release Teak Rocket Launcher with Cover UPGRADE Companionway door, sliding, opaque white acrylic panel Engine access hatch with gas spring Helm console, integrally molded Helm seat, bench style, adjustable with foot rest Starboard lounger, port, with storage beneath Ice maker, 110V, under helm seat UPGRADE Forward facing companion seat, bench style UPGRADE Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit Safety cabinet with first aid kit and fire extinguisher Storage, cabinet at helm Tackle center, drawers for gear storage and organization
- HELM/CONSOLE ELECTRONICS
- Maptech i3 Touchscreen Chartplotter with Joystick UPGRADE Furuno FCV100L Sounder UPGRADE Simrad AP25 Autopilot UPGRADE Open Array Furuno Radar UPGRADE ACR Remote control spotlight Icom IC504 VHF radio Console cover, canvas UPGRADE Compass, with light, flush-mounted Engine instrument panel, custom, with audible warning system Cummins electronic throttles Dual Cummins engine diagnostic readout screens Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Helm wheel, stainless steel Switch panels, custom, stainless steel
- 7.6kW freshwater cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer, remote start, water muffler, safety shutdown system (in lieu of std. 5kW) UPGRADE 50' shore power cords (2) Batteries (5) Battery charger, 70-amp, automatic w/thermal cut out Battery on-off switches, vapor proof Battery paralleling, automatic, with backup switch at helm Bonded electrical system Distribution panel, custom, AC electrical, with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Distribution panel, custom, DC electrical with battery voltage and load meter Horn, dual air trumpet Lights, engine room, halogen, DC Lights, navigation, international Circuit breaker protection throughout
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bilge, white gelcoat finish Bilge pumps (4), three automatic/manual, one automatic Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel Electronic controls, engine synchronizer and back up Emergency bilge suction valve on one main engine Engine alarm system Engine hour meters (2) Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished Engine room blowers Fire extinguishing system, automatic Freshwater cooling, main engines Fuel filters, with water separators on main engines and generator Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant Fuel tank, fiberglass, fire-retardant vinylester resin Helm deck lift system, hydraulic, marine grade High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, 16-gal., with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high-strength stainless steel Propellers, 4-blade nibral Steering system, hydraulic, Teleflex-Seastar Rudders, bronze, high-strength, with high load bearings (low friction, precise control) Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all through-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip sea type Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers
- NOTABLE OPTIONS & UPGRADES
- Twin Cummins 540 HPx2 QSC 8.3 Diesel Engines, Electronically Synchronized/Electronic Controls UPGRADE 7.6kW Freshwater Cooled Diesel Generator (in lieu of std. 5kW) UPGRADE Maptech i3 Chartplotter/GPS at Helm, UPGRADE Furuno RCV100L Fishfinder UPGRADE Furuno Open Array Radar UPGRADE Forward Facing Helm Area Companion Seat UPGRADE Freezer Plate, 110V in Helm Deck Ice Box UPGRADE Window in Bait Tank UPGRADE 110V Icemaker Under Helm Seat UPGRADE Teak and Holly Sole Flooring in Cabin UPGRADE Flatscreen TV/DVD in Cabin UPGRADE Rocket Launcher with Covers UPGRADE Oil Change System UPGRADE Helm Deck 10,000 BTU UPGRADE Window in Bait Tank w LED Light UPGRADE Fiberglass Swim Platform UPGRADE Epirb UPGRADE
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.