- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450 Cummins FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "CARVER"......
SHE IS THE FUN AND EXCITING "504 COCKPIT MOTOR YACHT" PROUDLY BUILT BY CARVER
"CLIMATE CONTROLLED" FLYBRIDGE AND AFT DECK!!!...
EXCITEMENT IS WHAT THIS BOAT IS ALL ABOUT AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LIVEABOARD OR CRUISING LADY THAT IS "LIKE NEW" WITHOUT THE HIGH STICKER, YOU HAVE JUST FOUND HER...
SHE IS OWNED BY A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OWNER AND CAPTAIN.
YOU MAY NOTICE PICTURES THAT WE POSTED THAT MAY SUGGEST TWO DIFFERENT BOATS....OUR OWNER LOVES THIS BOAT SO MUCH THAT HE ADDS THINGS PERIODICALLY. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO SHOW THE MANY STEPS HE HAS TAKEN TO MAKE HER THE BEST SHE CAN BE. ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE OF THE SAME BOAT.
SHE OFFERS THE BEST IN "BOATING VALUE" AND OFFERS ACCOMMODATIONS FOR LIVEABOARD COMFORT...
HER INTERIOR HAS BEEN CHANGED TO KEEP UP WITH TODAYS FABRICS AND COLORS AND SHE IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION...
THIS BOAT SHOWS LIKE BRAND NEW, IN AND OUT...
SHE IS EQUIPPED WITH TWIN 450 CUMMINS DIESELS AND SHE MOVES QUICKLY AND COMFORTABLY WITH HER LONG, EXTENDED COCKPIT.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING (5 ZONE), REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, FULLY ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE WITH AIR CONDITIONING AND HEAT, FULLY ENCLOSED AFT DECK WITH AIR CONDITIONING AND HEAT, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, VACU FLUSH HEADS, CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM, WASHER AND DRYER, WING DOORS, HELM AND COCKPIT CARPETING, WIDE SIDEDECKS, SPACIOUS DINETTE SEATING WITH MOVEABLE TABLE, UNDERWATER LIGHTS, NEW INTERIOR, NU-TEAK COCKPIT AND SWIM PLATFORM, NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
THIS BOAT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HER INTERIOR WAS JUST CHANGED TO MAKE HER EVEN BETTER. SHE IS ALSO PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT.
She is beautiful and ready to go with the latest in electronics.
The 504 Cockpit Motor Yacht is a cockpit version of Carver's 455 Aft Cabin model with additional fuel and water capacity and of course the added versatility and convenience of a cockpit.
She rides on a conventional modified V hull with a relatively wide beam and a shallow keel for directional stability.
Along with a practical and comfortable two stateroom interior, she has an excellent deck layout.
Molded steps lead down to her functional cockpit with a walk thru transom door, an oversized swim platform and direct access to her master stateroom, a convenient feature lacking in most cockpit motor yachts.
Topside, her flybridge is comfortably arranged and provides plenty of seating around her helm console.
She has a hard enclosure with air conditioning,reverse cycle heat and stereo.
Additional features include a tub/shower in her forward head compartment, a good sized engine room, wide sidedecks and side exhausts.
Her electronics have been updated, satellite tv installed and she even has the ever popular "Buell" horns.
. She is beautiful, professionally maintained and ready to go.
She is a must see.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION........
- Displacement: 43,100
- Total Power: 900 Total H.P.
- Fuel: 688 Fresh Water: 350 Holding: 80
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER AFT CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER SALON FULL AND COMPLETE GALLEY SPACIOUS DINETTE WITH ROUND TABLE AND CHAIRS LOVELY GALLEY AND SPACIOUS TWO HEADS WITH TWO FULL SHOWERS ENCLOSED AND AIR CONDITIONED FLYBRIDGE AND AFT DECK WIDE SIDE DECKS SPACIOUS COCKPIT WITH STATEROOM DOOR
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER STOVE MICROWAVE OVEN OVEN COFFEE MAKER BLENDER WOOD FLOOR UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS DEEP DISH SINK CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION GLENDENNING ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPEED INDICATOR AUTO PILOT DEPTH FINDER GPS WITH PLOTTER RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO SATELLITE TV
- SEARCH LIGHT AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE HEAT GENERATOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER INVERTOR BILGE PUMPS BATTERY SWITCHES WASHER AND DRYER ICE MAKER EXTERIOR REFRIGERATOR HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER CABLEMASTER FOR 50 AMP CORD TRIM TABS DECK WASH WIPERS ON HARDTOP ENCLOSURE
- VACUUM FLUSH HEADS WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SHOWER POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR ANCHOR WINDLASS HARDTOP WITH HARD ENCLOSURE AFT HARDTOP WITH HARD ENCLOSURE AIR AND HEAT IN BRIDGE AND HARDTOP ENCLOSURE CABLEMASTER ELECTRONICS ARCH FENDERS FENDER RACKS SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPET AFT DECK LIGHTING BRIDGE LIGHTING WING DOORS DOCKSIDE WATER CONNECTION MOLDED STAIRCASE TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKER COCKPIT WITH TRANSOM DOOR
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CHANGER PHONE AND TV HOOK UP TELEVISION CENTRAL VAC WET BAR WITH REFRIGERATOR AND ICE MAKER COCKPIT SHOWER INTERNAL STRAINERS DRIPLESS SHAFTS HOLDING TANK MONITOR UNDERWATER LIGHTS NU-TEAK COCKPIT AND SWIM PLATFORM ALL INTERIOR LIGHTS UPGRADED TO LED NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT BEAUTIFUL AND READY TO GO FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. SHE IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY AND READY TO GO WITH HER TOTALLY NEW INTERIOR. SHE WAS PURCHASED LOCALLY AND SHE HAS BEEN HERE EVER SINCE. SHE IS WORTH THE VISIT IF YOU WANT A FUN AND EXCITING YACHT WITH IMMEDIATE ENJOYMENT. TRADES CONSIDERED!!! ALL OF THE PICTURES ON OUR SITE OF THIS BOAT ARE THE SAME BOAT. THE OWNER OF THIS BOAT LOVES HER AND WE ARE SHOWING STEPS HE HAS MADE IN MAKING HER THE BEST SHE CAN BE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY. CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY... CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY...