- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC-Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "TROJAN"...
SHE IS NOT THE EXPRESS!!...SHE IS THE "MID CABIN" WITH TWO FULL CABINS.....
SHE IS THE "MID CABIN" 10 METER INTERNATIONAL MID CABIN BUILT BY TROJAN YACHT AND SHE HAS THE VERY EXCITING "DELTA CONIC" HULL THAT ELIMINATES POUNDING IN JUST ABOUT ANY SEA CONDITION....
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 454 CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONY 900 HOURS....
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, CAMPER BIMINI THAT CAN BE CONVERTED TO A CAMPER ENCLOSURE, COCKPIT UPHOLSTERY, SWIM PLATFORM, ROD HOLDERS, WINDLASS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.......
HER EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR COLORS WERE A GREY AND BURGUNDY AND SHE IS NOW REFRESHED WITH ALL WHITE UPHOLSTERY ALONG WITH OFF WHITE BERBER CARPET....
SHE HAS A VERY WIDE BEAM FOR ENTERTAINING, WATER SPORTS OR FISHING....
HER SIDEDECKS ARE WIDE FOR EASY ACCESS TO HER BOW AREA AND HER DECKS ARE ALL NON SKID....
SHE IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AND ONE THAT YOU SHOULD SEE.......
A well styled boat by the standards of her day, the wide 13 foot beam of the Trojan 10 Meter Mid Cabin made her one of the biggest 33 foot mid cabin express boats in the business....
Indeed, even today it is rare to find a boat this size with quite so much beam....
Built on a stable, low deadrise hull, her mid cabin interior includes an L shaped dinette in her main salon and a convertible U shaped settee in her mid stateroom....
A solid door provides privacy for her bow stateroom, while a curtain separates her mid cabin from her salon....
Notably, a stall shower is found in her head compartment, always a plus for serious cruisers....
Topside, her huge bi level cockpit is arranged as a double helm and companion seat, on storage boxes, on her bridgedeck and bench seating at her transom....
A radar arch, swim platform and bow pulpit were standard....
Removable hatches in her forward cockpit sole provide good access to her engines....
She is one that can handle any kind of seas and get you home with comfort....
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.......
- Displacement: 12,500
- Total Power: 700 TOTAL H.P.
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 55 Holding: 35
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE CONVERSION FULL HEAD WITH SHOWER U SHAPED GALLEY BIGGER THAN LIFE COCKPIT WIDE SIDEDECKS FULL CANVAS
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION FUME DETECTOR SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE HEAT GENERATOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER BILGE PUMPS CO DETECTOR HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER WIPERS DECK WASH
- VAC U FLUSH HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SHOWER ANCHOR WINDLASS BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT DROP CANVAS TO TRANSOM BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM AFT DECK LIGHTING BRIDGE AND DECK CARPET DOCKSIDE WATER
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT AM FM CASSETTE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES INTERNAL STRAINERS AFT BIMINI OVER COCKPIT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.