- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T/ Fresh Water Cooled Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "CARVER"...
DON'T BUY NEW UNLESS YOU SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY....
SHE IS THE VERY EXCITING "366 MOTORYACHT" THAT IS PROUDLY PRODUCED BY CARVER MARINE AND SHE SHOWS LIKE NEW....
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH TWIN 8.1 CRUSADER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 280 HOURS...
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE AND AFT HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, MOLDED STEPS, MOLDED SWIM PLATFORM, WINDLASS, SEARCH LIGHT, COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR, DOCKSIDE WATER, DINGHY DAVITS, AM FM CD PLAYER, TELEVISIION, CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM, CUSTOM BRIDGE COVER, DVD PLAYER, DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE....
SHE IS THE TOTAL PACKAGE AND READY TO ENJOY IMMEDIATELY....
........ She is built on a beamy modified V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom
The impression of space in her full width salon is enhanced by tiered cabin windows and earth tone decor.
She has a dinette across from her mid level galley, a major improvement, with a single stall shower aft.
Outside, there is room on her aft deck for deck furniture and her flybridge is arranged with a wet bar, an L shaped lounge and seating for three at her helm.
A central vacuum system, transom and bow washdowns and a swim platform are standard.
She is a gorgeous and professionally maintained yacht and she only has 280 hours on her.
You will not waste a trip by taking the time to see her.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION......
- Displacement: 21,800
- Total Power: 385 h.p. each
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 36
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER AFT CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER SALON CONVERSION TWO FULL HEADS WITH SHOWERS HUGE SALON FULL AND COMPLETE GALLEY AFT DECK WITH HARDTOP AND ENCLOSURE FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE ON HER BRIDGE WIDE SIDEDECKS SWIM PLATFORM MOLDED STEPS
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP COFFEE MAKER CORIAN COUNTERTOPS CHERRY WOOD INTERIOR DEEP DISH STAINLESS STEEL SINK WOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULLINSTRUMENTATION ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER GPS AND PLOTTER VHF MARINE RADIO RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR AUTO PILOT FUME DETECTOR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE HEAT GENERATOR GENERATOR HUSH BOX HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER BILGE PUMPS CO DETECTORS HORN BRIDGE REFRIGERATOR HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER DECK WASH SPOTLIGHT FRESHWATER WASHDOWN FORE AND AFT SEARCH LIGHT ICE MAKER AFT DEC LIGHTING FLYBRIDGE LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM FLYBRIDGE REFRIGERATOR WINDLASS
- VACU FLUSH HEADS WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SHOWERS HOLDING TANK MONITOR POTABLE WATER MONITOR ANCHOR WINDLASS BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE ELECTRONICS ARCH SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER SCREENS WING DOORS MOLDED STAIRCASES BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPETING AFT DECK LIGHTING DINGHY DAVITS MOORING COVER WING DOORS
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT AM FM CD PLAYER CD CHANGER PHONE AND TV HOOK UP TELEVISION DVD PLAYER WET BAR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS DRIPLESS SHAFTS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM INTERNAL STRAINERS FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES COCKPIT SHOWER DECOR IS ELEGANT WITH DECOR PACKAGE TRANSOM WALKWAY FENDERS AND FENDER RACKS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS NEW DAVITS IN 2006 CUSTOM BRIDGE WINTER COVER IN 2007 DINGHY MOTOR MOUNT IN 2007 NEW AIR AND HEAT IN FORWARD STATEROOM IN 2008 HOT WATER HEATER REPLACED IN 2007 WINDSHIELD SUNSCREEN NEW IN 2009... .
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY...