- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T / 3116 Cat Diesels
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "CRUISERS"...
SHE IS THE BEAUTIFUL AND EXCITING "4270 EXPRESS" BUILT BY CRUISERS AND SHE EVEN COMES WITH A "BOW THRUSTER"....
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 3116 CAT FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARD DIESELS WITH ONLY 370 HOURS AND THEY ARE "SIPPERS" ON FUEL....THEY BURN VERY LITTLE!!!.....
SHE IS ALSO NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, FULL CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, BOW THRUSTER, FORWARD SUNPAD, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM, TELEVISION, COCKPIT FREEZER, COCKPIT ICE MAKER AND MUCH, MUCH MORE....
SHE IS A TOTAL PACKAGE AND READY TO ENJOY....
Take her anywhere you like and you will find that total comfort surrounds you.....
She is a big, full sized express with a luxurious two stateroom interior and cockpit seating for a large crowd....
She is a wide beam express with prop pockets and her sleek profile is accented by her long foredeck, reverse radar arch and an extended swim platform.... ....
Her expansive interior contains a unique mid cabin suite with twin single berths and a private standup head compartment....
Her U shaped galley in this yacht is huge with wood flooring and plenty of counter and storage space...
Topside, her cockpit includes removable wraparound seating, wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker and a walk through windshield for easy foredeck access....
Additional features include a large helm console with space for flush mounted electronics, a gas assist engine room hatch in the cockpit and a concealed, remote controlled anchor windlass....
She is a well finished boat and ready to enjoy now....
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION....
- Displacement: 22,000
- Total Power: 700 Total H.P.
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 50
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON HER SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS CABIN LARGE AFT DECK SWIM PLATFORM WALK THRU WINDSHIELD BOW THRUSTER
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK CONVECTION OVEN COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS HARDWOOF FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS AUTO PILOT GPS AND PLOTTER RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER RADAR ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO INTERCOM
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH BOX TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING BOW THRUSTER THERMAL INSULATION FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM UNDER WATER EXHAUST WINDLASS
- ANCHOR FORWARD SUNPAD BIMINI WITH FULL CAMPER CANVAS FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER BRIDGE AND AFT DECK CARPET BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINE ROOM COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THUR TRANSOM WET BAR
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER WITH THREE TELEVISIONS HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE POTABLE WATER MONITOR MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM AM FM CD PLAYER CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TELEVISIONS COCKPIT FREEZER COCKPIT ICE MAKER BOW THRUSTER BOAT IS READY TO ENJOY AND LOADED WITH EQUIPMENT
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY...