- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370B Cummins Diesel Fresh Water Cooled Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "BOSTON WHALER"
SHE IS THE VERY POPULAR "350 DEFIANCE" BUILT BY THE HIGH QUALITY BOSTON WHALER BOAT COMPANY
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 370 CUMMINS WITH ONLY 700 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR BY WESTERBEKE, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, WINDLASS, HARDTOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, ROD HOLDERS, SWIM PLATFORM, 1/2 TOWER, OUTRIGGERS, AM FM CD PLAYER, TELEVISION, FREEZER IN COCKPIT, POWER WINDSHIELD VENT AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is the largest boat built by Boston Whaler and she is a premium express fisherman with a number of innovative features.
She is built on a deep V hull with plenty of beam and wide, spray deflecting chines.
This boat is "Unsinkable"
In the cockpit, aft facing seats at the corners conceal a cooler to port and a freezer to starboard and the transom door slides into the transom.
A livewell is built into the transom and a full bait prep station is forward, next to the cockpit freezer.
For engine access, the entire bridgedeck slides aft on rollers rather than lifting from the back on hydraulic rams which makes getting at the motors very easy, even while running.
The exhaust is expelled beneath the hull while the boat is on plane and above the waterline at slow speeds.
Additional feautres include a spacious, well finished interior, a centerline helm with flanking settees and a power windsield vent.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 350 Defiance features patented Duobond construction making it the only boat of its size that can stay afloat if it's holed or swamped. Other innovations include: a breakthrough performance exhaust system that keeps the twin diesel inboards fuel-efficient as it channels the exhaust below the water and well away from the boat, and a raised helm deck (patent pending) that slides back electronically to completely expose the engines for ultra-easy access. The 350 Defiance may be the most fishable Whaler yet, with the largest cockpit this company has ever designed, providing loads of room and storage for all gear and tackle, plus a bait prep station, padded gunnels, a wide transom with door, and more. This is also the most luxurious Whaler ever, with fine woods and fabrics in a large cabin (six-foot, five-inch headroom), featuring a fully equipped galley, a dinette that converts to a double berth, a head with a fully enclosed shower, and a comfortable forward berth.
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY WITH FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER LARGE DECK FOR WATER SPORTS AND SERIOUS FISHING 1/2 TOWER SWIM PLATFORM TRANSOM DOOR HIGH QUALITY CRAFTMANSHIP
- GALLEY FEATURES
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS AUTO PILOT GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER RADAR BY RAYMARINE ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER HARDWOOD FLOORING RECESSED LIGHTING
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT WESTERBEKE GENERATOR BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS LOWER STATION 1/2 TOWER TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING UNDER WATER EXHAUST WINDLASS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR HARDTOP WITH ENCLOSURE ROD HOLDERS BOW PULPIT 1/2 TOWER SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINE ROOM OUTRIGGERS WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER, ENCLOSED EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER TELEVISION DEEP V HULL UNSINKABLE TRANSOM DOOR SLIDES INTO TRANSOM POWER WINDSHIELD VENT TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND READY TO ENJOY
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.