- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T / 8.1L Volvo DP EFI I/O's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "FORMULA"!
SHE IS THE VERY POPULAR AND EXCITING "34 PC" PROUDLY BUILT BY FORMULA MARINE
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 8.1L VOLVO DUAL PROP I/O'S WITH ONLY 260 TOTAL HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, FORWARD BIMINI AND AFT BIMINI, COCKPIT COVER, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ELECTRONICS ARCH, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES, BLUE COLORED HULL AND SO MUCH MORE.
The styling, accommodations and swim platform are all new on this boat vs her predecessors.
Built on a deep V hull with slightly less beam than her predecessor, she sleeps six and a mid cabin floorplan typical of express boats this size.
Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from the main cabin and a luxurious Ultraleather lounge in the salon converts to a double berth for extra guests.
Her layout is very accommodating and an inviting layout for guests.
Lots of headroom, high gloss cherry cabinetry and vinyl overheads.
The galley is notable for its concealed stove, generous storage and corian countertops.
Cockpit seating includes a double helm seat, a U shaped settee aft and a bench seat opposite the helm.
A wet bar is standard and molded steps beside the companionway lead up to thewindshield walk through.
Additional features include a reverse radar arch,power engine hatch lift and transom storage locker.
She is a fast ride and her fit and finish is one of the best on the market.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS SALON AREA LARGE AFT DECK MOLDED SWIM PLATFORM FULL BIMINI AND AFT BIMINI
- GALLEY FEATURES
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER RADAR VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REGRIGERATOR BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FORWARD SUNPAD FENDERS MOORING COVER COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP AND AFT BIMINI TOP COCKPIT COVER ELECTRONICS ARCH TRANSOM STORAGE SWIM PLATFORM COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS BILGE FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- NEW CANVAS INSTALLED IN 2005 HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER TV HOOK UP TELEVISION BLUE COLORED HULL
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.