- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LET'S GO FISHING !!!
BOAT LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT !!!
Here is a very nice Fishing Machine with
Optional Marlin Tower with Wheel and Controls.
2005 Fresh Water Cooled 375 Crusader In-Boards with only 340 hours.
Rocket Launchers, Outriggers, Built-in Tackle Center and
Three Large Fish Boxes.
Owner wants her sold NOW.
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This classic sport fishing vessel sleeps (4) comfortably. The forward Master Stateroom makes into a queen berth. The Salon/ Dinette converts to sleep (2). Large Head has convenience shower. All teak wood cabinetry. Teak and holly sole. Neutral upholstery.
- Salon / Dinette
- Large squared U-shaped seating area is to starboard and converts to sleep (2). Upholstered seat and back cushions with storage in base. Teak table for dining or entertaining. Wall rack with storage shelf and cup holders. Sony AM/FM Stereo with cassette player. Speakers. Portal lights. Overhead hatch. Overhead rod holders.
- Galley is to port. Tiara refrigerator with freezer with countertop above. Princess (2) burner electric/ alcohol stove top. Stainless steel sink. Upper storage area. Storage at back-splash. Lower storage area and drawers. Lighting. Portal light. Pressure and dockside water systems.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Large double offset berth converts to queen size with (2) filler cushions. Large closet. Drawer storage. Vanity. Reading lights. Opening to Salon with hinged doors with caned inserts. Overhead hatch.
- Large Head is to port at entrance to cabin. Manual head system - 2005. Molded fiberglass vanity with sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower with wand. Teak storage cabinet. Mirror. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 5208 Color Chart Plotter/ GPS/ Digital Depth/ Color Bottom Machine. Sitex Color Fish Finder. Sitex VHF Radio.
- (2) Batteries. Battery parallel switch. Battery charger. 12v/ 110v Electrical system. (1) 30amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Optional Marlin Tower with wheel and controls – installed 1990. Tower bimini top – NEW 2011. Helm station Eisenglass enclosure with U-zips – 2009. Captain Helm and Companion seating – reupholstered 2008. Storage in seating base. Cockpit lighting. Cockpit cover. Windshield wipers. Electric windlass. Anchor with rode. Bow pulpit with rails. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Fiberglass deck. Raw water wash down. Fenders and lines. Navigation lights. In-deck hatches to check engine oil.
- Fishing Equipment
- Optional Marlin Tower with controls – installed 1990. Tackle storage center behind Helm seat. (7) Rocket launchers. (4) Rod holders. 25’ Out riggers. Rod holders in transom. (3) Fish boxes.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 2005 375hp Crusader 6.0 engines with 340 hours. Cockpit and Tower engine controls. Hydraulic ram – NEW – for steering on upper station. Fresh water cooling system. Hydraulic steering. Trim tabs. CruiseAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle. (1) Bilge blower. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. Engine alarm. Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system. Manual head system – 2005. Holding tank – 2005. Overboard discharge.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229