- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SLEEK FRESHWATER CRUISER
POWERFUL MERC 7.4 MPI BRAVO III ... 300 HOURS
Sleekly profiled and plushly appointed, the Maxum 2700 SCR is a spacious, beamy cruiser, offering plenty of comfort for a day of sport on the water or a relaxing weekend dockside.
"PANAJO" has always been boated on Lake Michigan. Ideally packaged with Merc's reliable 7.4 MPI and a Bravo III drive for optimal performance and handling.
The bright cabin accommodations include a very roomy dinette/lounge/v-berth, nicely equipped galley , enclosed head w/ convenient shower and a large mid-cabin easily sleeping two.
Cockpit seating areas are richly contoured and softly upholstered, with a double wide bench at the helm, flanked by a chaise lounge to port. The aft cockpit features a removable table and facing bench seats, fore and aft.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
BIMINI TOP, SIDE CURTAINS & AFT COVER, W/ SCREENS
STANDARD HORIZON VHF RADIO
GARMIN 421 GPS MAP, NEW '11
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Luxury abounds aboard the 2700 SCR, with a level of comfort normally reserved for larger sport yachts. Begin with a well-planned, well padded-cockpit. At the helm, a double helm seat, with excellent sight lines and command of a full control and instrument cluster that is accented by a wood-grain dash and tilt sport wheel. The seat splits and allows the pilot to flip up a bolster for stand-up comfort. To the portside is a companion lounge, chaise-style, with a wet bar and storage cabinet just aft. An aft facing bench -- with removable cooler below -- sits behind the helm, facing a comfortably designed aft bench seat. Between the benches, find a removable circular table , ideally converting this area for serving or sunning. The cockpit is carpeted (removable) and fully sheltered by an aft cover and bimini top. Foredeck access is safe and convenient via the walk-thru windshield. DOWN BELOW A white acrylic sliding hatchway leads down below, with the galley conveniently placed at the base of the cabin steps. The clean look of the galley includes large countertop and stainless steel sink, plus built-in microwave, upper & lower storage, stove and a fridge. Opposite the galley is an enclosed head compartment, complete with vanity, toilet and convenience shower. The forward lounge functions as a dinette by day and large sleeper by night. The mid-cabin stateroom features a double bunk and can be closed off with a privacy curtain. A large circular hatch scatters light from overhead and the opening portlights also are screened for extra ventilation. AIR CONDITIONING JVC AM-FM-CD
- From The Maxum Brochure
- "The Maxum 2700 SCR was designed and engineered for spaciousness, performance, and great looks. The helm sports classic instrument toggles set in a wood grain dash, and there's a cockpit entertainment center with wet bar. The portside sunlounge is perfect for stretching out, and an aft-facing bench seat flips up to reveal space perfect for a carryon cooler. Molded cabin entry with sliding cap provides easy access to the bright and airy cabin. The radar arch adds function to style with lighting and sound system speakers built-in. Galley appliances are selected with quality, ease of use, and efficient operation in mind. The galley offers a two-burner stove and a Norcold refrigerator. The head was planned to provide optimum lighting and maximum space. Stereo speakers are placed for ultimate sound quality."
- Galley, Head & Systems
- ORIGO SINGLE BURNER ALCOHOL-ELECTRIC STOVE SAMSUNG MICROWAVE OVEN NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR 6G. HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE PRESSURE WATER INLET CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN SWIMMERS' SHOWER, TRANSOM VACU FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK
- Electronics & Accessories
- STANDARD HORIZON VHF RADIO DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER GARMIN 421 GPS MAP, NEW '11 DANFORTH COMPASS TRIM TABS WINDSHIELD WIPER TILT WHEEL
- DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD BATTERY CHARGER
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR LOCKER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE FENDERS, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE COCKPIT WET BAR COCKPIT TABLE, REMOVABLE BIMINI TOP SIDE CURAINS W/ SCREENS AFT CURTAIN HELM CONSOLE COVER ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package Available Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493