- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPACIOUS FRESHWATER CRUISER
T-7.4 EFI VOLVO I/O’S W/ 390 HOURS
If you're ready to head for some quiet, out-of-the-way harbors ... or hosting the dockside Fourth of July festivities ... the Chris Craft 33 Crowne is ready to perform! There’s plenty of room to entertain above and below and as the 33 Crowne offers both style and comfortable accommodations.
Cabin layout includes a plush double berth forward, elongated dinette lounge and convertible mid-cabin settee/double berth. Topsides, an equally comfortable cockpit arrangement includes double helm bench, portside companion seat with adjoining wet bar and icemaker, plus an aft-facing jump seat and aft bench seat.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE-CYCLE HEAT
BIMINI TOP & CAMPER TOP
COCKPIT WET BAR WITH ICEMAKER
… and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES You certainly won't lack for room to entertain aboard the 33 Crowne ... there's plenty of it in every direction. A double-wide seat is positioned at the helm, with excellent sight lines for gauges and controls. To port, find a companion lounge, with a wet bar and built-in icemaker adjoining aft. A hide-away aft-facing jump seat is nestled into the helm seat, with a plushly transom bench seat completing the seating package. A bimini top and camper top enclose the cockpit area. Cockpit carpet is removable. Access the swim platform via a port-side transom door. DOWN BELOW Cabin entry steps are just off-center to port, with the head compartment just at the base of the stairs, to port. The galley, with fridge, oval molded sink, two-burner cooktop, microwave and ample storage, is further forward to port. The elongated dinette lounge dinette -- convertible to sleep two -- is to starboard. Guests will be comfortable in the mid-cabin ... versatile, with your choice of either a settee/table configuration or convert to a comfortable double berth. This cabin also includes a privacy curtain. The forward stateroom features a double berth, and below-berth storage, plus a hatch overhead for natural lighting. A TV/VCR is recessed into the cabinet and will pivot for viewing from the berth or salon. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 3 - DECK VENT HATCHES W/ SCREENS HANGING LOCKER CARBON MONOXIDE MONITOR SONY AM-FM-MP3 W/ CD CHANGER RCA TV-VHS
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2-BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE TAPPAN MICROWAVE MOLDED CIRCULAR SINK NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR U-LINE ICEMAKER, COCKPIT BLACK & DECKER COFFEEMAKER 12G. HOT WATER HEATER SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM CONVENIENCE SHOWER, CABIN SWIMMERS'SHOWER, TRANSOM ELECTRIC FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD
- Electronics & Accessories
- UNIDEN LTD 950 VHF RADIO UNIDEN QT 206 DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER RITCHIE COMPASS ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE RAY-LINE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT BENNETT TRIM TABS W/ INDICATORS 1-WINDSHIELD WIPER TILT WHEEL
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS CHARLES 20 AMP BATTERY CHARGER DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Accessories
- FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR FIBERGLASS BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER SIMPSON-LAWRENCE WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE 4-FENDERS, DOCK LINES LIFE JCAKETS, THROW CUSHION FIRE EXTINGUISHERS & FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM BOAT HOOK, FLARE KIT COCKPIT CARPET, REMOVABLE COCKPIT WET BAR BIMINI TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS CAMPER TOP W/ SCREENS RADAR ARCH COCKPIT TABKE FOREDECK SUN LOUNGE PADS ENGINE ROOM LIGHTING ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH LIFT ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT NOTE: APRIL 2011 SURVEY AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW UPON REQUEST.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete Photo Package & Additional Details Available Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493