- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L Mag MPI Horizon FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED 1/22/2013
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PERFECTION ....
THIS IS THE ONE !!!!
ORIGINAL OWNER - FRESH WATER BOAT FROM MICHIGAN
This vessel is in immaculate condition inside and out.
SHOWS, LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE NEW !!!
Professionally maintained and serviced.
Constantly upgraded to the highest standards.
Only 434 original hours on Mains and 175 hours on the Genset.
Lift Kept and in Absolute Turnkey Condition.
Very rarely does a vessel in this condition come to market.
THIS YACHT IS A "10".
This is a MUST SEE for the most discriminating buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- Stylish vessel with clean lines and unique layout sleeps (6) comfortably. Master Stateroom is forward. Amidship VIP Guest Stateroom sleeps (2) and includes dressing area and private Head with shower area. Main / Day Head has separate shower. Salon / Dinette converts to sleep (2). Neutral interior. Clean, white cabinetry throughout. Tan interior carpeting throughout – NEW 2009.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon/Dinette is to port. Crescent-shaped leatherette settee converts to sleep (2) – NEW upholstery 2012. Custom designer accents and pillows. Cherry wood table for dining or entertaining. (2) Storage cabinets above seating. Carpeting. Abundant overhead lighting. (2) Portal lights with mini-blinds. Clarion AM/FM stereo with single CD. Clarion M5275 Magi-Tune AM/FM CD player/changer. Optional (10) Speakers with 240 Watt Amplifier and Subwoofer. SMX II Air conditioning/ heat controls with built-in humidity controls. 6’ 5” Head room.
- Galley is to starboard. Tundra full-size refrigerator/ freezer. Princess (2) burner electric stove top. Optional Sharp Carousel convection/ microwave oven. Stainless steel round sink with cover. Abundant storage in upper and lower cabinets. Mirrored back-splash with storage areas. Sylvania flatscreen HDTV with DVD player for viewing from Salon/ Dinette.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward. Optional bulkhead and door for privacy. Queen centerline berth with custom innerspring mattress . (2) Drawers in berth pedestal. (2) Hanging closets ((1) full and (1) half) with mirrored doors. Storage cabinets on port and starboard sides at gunwales. (2) Reading lights. Overhead lighting. (2) Portal with screens and interior covers. Large overhead hatch. Carpeting. Sylvania flatscreen HDTV with DVD player – wall mounted. SMX II Air conditioning/ heat controls with built-in humidity controls.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom suite is full beam amidship with en-suite private Head with shower area. Twin side-by-side single berths can be converted to king-size with filler cushion. Bedding with designer accent pillows. Dressing area port side with large closet with mirrored door, (2) drawers, (2) lower storage cabinets and (2) upper storage cabinets with mirrored doors. (2) Reading lights. Shelf with flatscreen HDTV. (1) Portal. Privacy door. En-Suite VIP Head VacuFlush head system. Vanity with sink and storage below. Twin mirrored medicine cabinets. Shower area with wall-mounted shower wand and controls and curtain. Overhead lighting. (1) Portal with interior cover. Privacy door.
- Main / Day Head
- Main / Day Head is to starboard with access from the main Salon area. VacuFlush head system. Vanity with countertop, sink and storage below. Twin mirrored medicine cabinets. Towel bar. Upper lighting. Separate fiberglass stall shower with shower wand and controls and door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 4210 Color GPS/ Plotter – NEW 2010. Raytheon R20XX Chart Plotter/ Radar. Auto Helm ST500+ Auto Pilot interfaced with Raytheon. Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Radio. Plastimo Compass. FloScan 9000 Fuel Consumption Meters – installed 2010. Delphi XM SkyFi Satellite Radio. Bennett Auto Trim Tab Controls. Spotlight remote controls. Windlass remote controls. Radio/ CD player remote controls.
- Kohler 6.5kW Generator in Sound Shield – 175 original hours. (4) Batteries – ((3) NEW 2012 and (1) NEW 2011). Battery charger. Battery parallel switch. (2) 30 amp Shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Radar arch. Full bimini and aft enclosure – NEW 2010 – with all NEW screens 2011. Custom Textilene mesh sun screen for windshield (allows light in / keeps heat out). Molded-in Helm steps and walk-through windshield for access to bow. Double-wide Helm seat. Companion lounger. Cockpit starboard to aft wrap-around seating area with wicker table. Cockpit port side wet bar with sink, storage and optional U-Line combo ice maker/ refrigerator. Cockpit Magnavox flatscreen HDTV – mounted. Clarion speakers – NEW 2011. Helm and Cockpit carpeting. Cockpit shower. Spotlight with remote control at Helm. Transom door. Swim platform with custom removable carpet. Swim ladder. Electric windlass with foot and remote Helm controls. Anchor with rode. Stainless steel rails. Fenders and lines. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Seawater strainers. Dinghy davit and motor mount. Cockpit engine hatch. Bottom paint – 2011. Immaculate Engine Room.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 380hp Mercury 7.4 L Mag MPI Horizon Fresh Water Cooled Engines – 434 original hours. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and SMX II controls with built-in humidity controls. All fluids changes 2012. Dripless shafts. Fuel crossover. (2) VacuFlush marine toilets with macerator and holding tank. (3) Bilge pumps. 11 gal. Hot water heater.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229