- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 250-hp EFI w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 2000 STARCRAFT 2491 WALKAROUND OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 250-hp EFI Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2000 EX-Loader Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Head (Pump-Out), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth/Fish-FInder, GPS), (2) Live-Wells, (2) In-Floor Fish-Boxes, Bimini-Top Canvas Top w/Drop, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Never left in the water overnight...Inside rack stored year round since new. Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Pump-Out) Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage
- Wet Bar w/Sink
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-FInder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch
- Bow Pulpit Cockpit Table Cockpit Carpeting (Removable) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Built-In Rod Holders Forward Deck Seat
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Drop) (2) In-Floor Fish-Boxes (2) Transom Live-Wells Freshwater Washdown (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Silent Choice Exhaust Owners Manuals Maintenance Records 2000 EZ-Loader Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes Inside Rack Stored Since New! ORIGINAL OWNER
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.