- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS OFFERS THIS 1987 SEA RAY 300 WEEKENDER FOR SALE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's with only 200 hours since rebuild (total boat hours = 985). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/iPod Connection (Sound System w/(2) AMP's, (1) Sub-Woofer, JVC Head Unit), Dripless Shaft Logs, Raw-Water Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Outside stored under shrink wrap. Seller will review all reasonable offers.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard (Mirrored Door) Forward Drawer Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Stand-up Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Upgraded JVC Sound System w/iPod Connection / CD-Player / (2) Clarion AMP's / (1) Sub-Woofer / Upgraded Speakers
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Teak Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Forward Deck Fender Holders w/(4) Fenders Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Raw Water Washdown Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.