- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp Inboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS OFFERS THIS 1987 SEA RAY 300 WEEKENDER FOR SALE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's with only 200 hours since rebuild (total boat hours = 985). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Upgraded AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/iPod Connection (Sound System w/(2) AMP's, (1) Sub-Woofer, JVC Head Unit), Dripless Shaft Logs, Raw-Water Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Outside stored under shrink wrap. Seller will review all reasonable offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker to Starboard (Mirrored Door) Forward Drawer Storage Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Stand-up Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Upgraded JVC Sound System w/iPod Connection / CD-Player / (2) Clarion AMP's / (1) Sub-Woofer / Upgraded Speakers
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Teak Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Forward Deck Fender Holders w/(4) Fenders Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Raw Water Washdown Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.