- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HOOK 'EM is a true high-performance fishing machine with a legendary Carolina Bloodline. This "Yacht-Fisherman" is equipped with all the amenities one would find on a 100'+ motoryacht. HOOK 'EM is massive in every sense. Foremost are her twin Deutz Diesel Engines boasting 2,450 hp each, generating her optimal cruising speed around 25 knots. This vessel is the only 82' Hatteras currently on the brokerage market which has this optional power, which is a significant upgrade. the boat has undergone a full Awlgrip exterior paint-job by Luu Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, as well as numerous cosmetic and mechanical/electrical upgrades. Perhaps the best example of this is the addition of frameless windows on the house and flybridge, which gives the boat a more modern look. This truly sets the HOOK 'EM apart from your run-of-the-mill large Hatteras yachts of this vintage. Her interior is equipped as a large motoryacht, while on her exterior, HOOK 'EM features a full tournament fishing package. This boat holds 4,500 gallons of fuel which gives the HOOK 'EM the ability to take you to the world's best fishing grounds in total luxury, all while enjoying the famous Hatteras bluewater ride.
- Displacement: 126 GT
- Total Power: 2,450
- Fuel: 4500 Fresh Water: 1600 Holding: 300
- HOOK' EM can sleep (8) comfortably in four staterooms, plus Captain's quarters on the flybridge. There are also additional formal crew quarters aft, in the lazzarette. The Master stateroom is amidship aft, and features a walkaround king-size berth. There are two twin staterooms Port & Starboard, and a VIP forward with a queen island berth. All staterooms also feature ensuite heads and showers. There is beige burber carpeting throughout all staterooms and the companionway, as well. The soft goods are all neutral in color. SALON: Neumatic stainless steel slidng door from aft deck Wet bar (port aft corner) w/ polished stainless steel sink, rose colored granite counters, lucite-fronted glass storage cabinet, under-bar liquor storage U-Line ice make under bar Beige valance boards over interior windows (2) Light blue leather occasional barrel chairs to port Custom varnished circular teak end table in between barrel chairs Oversized beige ultra-leather sofa to starboard, with "lounger" at end Overhead soffit w/ rope lighting (12) Overhead lights Custom oblong varnished teak coffee table with storage cabinet underneath Beige burber carpeting throughout salon CruiseAir SMX A.C. controls 40" Sony Bravia XBR LCD HDTV Sony DVP-C670D CD/DVD player Yamaha RX-V2095 receiver Go-Video DDV-9550 dual VHS decks Panasonic cordless telephone MASTER STATEROOM (amidship aft) Private stairway entry from companionway Rose colored granite countertops to port, with drawers underneath Walkaround king berth Soffit over headboard Mirrored "headboard" (2) Bedside lamps 19" Sony Trinitron TV DirecTV HD receiver Sony DVP-NS400D DVD/CD player Sansui D-550WR double tape deck Sansui RZ-9550AV receiver Built-in dresser drawers under bed CruiseAir SMX A.C. wall control Cedar-lined walk-in closet in the port forward corner Central vacuum hook-up Cedar hanging locker in starboard aft corner His & Hers head with dual entry Stall shower with etched plexiglass Jacuzzi tup with (4) jets, with polished stainless steel fixtures with gold accents White "Galaxy" Corian countertops Dual "hammered" polished stainless steel sinks with polished stainless faucets with gold accents Lights on dimmer Rope lights Decorative beige wallpaper Mirrored wall on aft bulkhead with (2) medicine cabinets (2) Microphor vacuum-flush toilets Linen cabinet White marble floors with beige tile accents throughout head STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOM: (2) Single berths Overhead blanket storage Built-in end table w/ two drawers and two cabinets 12" Sharp TV Clarion 3670RC stereo headunit with tape deck Drawers on outboard wall (2) Lamps Cedar lined hanging locker Mirrored headboard (aft bulkhead) Dresser drawers under beds Escape hatch overhead Ensuite head w/ polished stainless steel and gold Delta faucet, Microphor vacuum toilet, and faux oak soles. PORT GUEST STATEROOM: (2) Single berths with dresser drawers underneath (1) Lamp Built-in bedside table w/ one drawer and one cabinet Escape hatch overhead Mirrored headboard/bulkhead Blanket storage above berths Clarion 3670RC stereo headunit with tape deck 8" Sansui TV/VCR Ensuite head (same as starboard guest stateroom) COMPANIONWAY: Linen/laundry closet to starboard Stacked Maytag washer and dryer, forward and to starboard Beige leather wall panels VIP STATEROOM (Forward): Island queen berth (centerline) Mirrored forward bulkhead Overhead soffit w/ (4) lights and escape hatch Rose colored granite countertops - port & starboard Decorative mirror panels above counters - port & starboard Built-in dresser drawers - port & starboard Cedar-lined hanging locker - starboard aft corner 12" Sony Trinitron TV DirecTV HD receiver Sony STR-DE705 AV Control Center Sony TC-WE635 dual tape decks Sony SLV-N900 HiFi Stereo Ensuite head w/ marble floors, Microphor vacuum flush toilet, stall shower, and Corian countertops
- The galley is forward of the main salon, to Port. The area features coffee colored granite countertops and teak soles. All appliances are KitchenAid. Directly across from the galley (to starboard) is the dinette with seating for six on a beige ultra-leather bankette. There is ample natural light in the galley and dinette, via the two windows port and starboard. Earthtone granite wrap-around countertops Silver metallic colored cabinetry Ample storage throughout KitchenAid microwave/convection oven KitchenAid (4) burner electric ceramic cooktop KitchenAid Superba single oven KitchenAid under-counter compactor MOEN Faucet Double stainless steel sink In-SinkErator garbage disposal Boiling water tap KitchenAid full-size side-by-side refrigerator Beige valance boards over windows (3) Overhead lights "Paneled" flourescent light fixture in overhead Teak & Holly soles DINETTE: Beige ultra-leather bankette with seating for six Granite-topped dinette table Valance board over window 12" Sony Trinitron TV Overhead speaker Glass light fixture DAYHEAD: Sand-colored Corian countertop Polished stainless steel & gold accented faucet "Hammered" polished stainless steel sink in counter In-counter soap dispenser Mirrored wall (outboard) Microphor vacuum flush head Decorative neutral-toned wallpaper Faux oak soles
- The enclosed flybridge on HOOK 'EM is truly unique. Entering via the half-circular staircase from the port forward corner of the salon, you immediately notice the Captain's Quarters, which is separated from the rest of the bridge by a private door. There is a complete electronics suite, with some upgraded and refurbished equipment. There is ample redundancy in the electronics in the event that an instrument fails while underway. The bridge has good visibility of the bow, peripherals, and the stern - if operating the boat from the aft helm station on the bridge deck. Rose colored granite countertops Ample cabinetry below Beige ultra-leather setee with seating for three (aft and to starboard of helm station) Valance A.C. Valance lighting Overhead lighting Polished stainless steel sink (to starboard in counter) U-Line fridge under starboard helm seat CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS (aft to port): Private entry door (4) Windows looking out to helm station area Insignia LCD HDTV mounted overhead of captain's berth Single berth Built-in end table "Wet head" w/ sink, toilet, & shower (2) Overhead lights and (1) reading light AFT BRIDGE DECK: Aft helm station to starboard with ZF single-lever electronic controls HPS bow thruster controls Tachometers (analog) (2) Stereo speakers (3) Overhead lights Helm pod seat with stainless steel footrest Dive tank rack stroage (aft) (2) Aft-facing bench seats (one with storage underneath)
- SIMRAD IS-12 autopilot Furuno FS-5000 SSB radiotelephone Furuno Fax-214 DFax Furuno long-range radar (2) Furuno RD-30 Brooks & Gatehouse wind speed meter (2) ICOM M-604 VHF radios VDO Analog guages Furuno FA-150 Universal A.I.S. Hart Systems tank-tender NAIAD Roll Control system ZF Electronic single-lever controls HPS Bow Thruster Robertson AP-9 MKII autopilot (2) 15" LCD multifuntion monitors w/ Furuno NavNet 3D remote pad Garmin GPSMap 4212 Furuno HD color display videosounder Ray 420 loud hailer Robertson F200 autopilot Audible & visual systems alarms Gyro alarm RITCHIE compass
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- This is the only 82' Hatteras Convertible currently available which features the Deutz power package (450 hours SMOH), which is a significant upgrade. At 1,430 RPM, the HOOK 'EM will comfortably cruise at 17 knots, while her top end is 19 knots at 1,800 RPM. The controls have been replaced by single-lever ZF Electronic controls at the flybridge helm station, tower, and aft bridge deck station, completed in April 2010. Deutz 2450's Twin ONAN 35Kw generators ZF electronic controls (4/2010) ZF Transmissions
- Hull and Deck
- AFT DECK: Rectangular custom varnished teak dining table with (4) teak chairs Table has seating for (8) Built-in aft bench seat (forward facing) Stainless steel ladder to flybridge White non-skid decks (3) Overhead lights Boarding lights (2) Sets of steps down to cockpit from aft deck 120V AC receptacle on cockpit BOW/FOREDECK: 17' Mitzi Flats skiff (2009) with 90hp Yamaha outboard 1500lb. Marquipt davit Bow storage hatch/anchor locker Maxwell 3500 windlass/capstan with foot controls on deck Single Danforth anchor Three-bell Kahlenberg airhorns COCKPIT: Plumbed transom fish box Wrap-around combing bolsters (white) (6) Lee stainless steel rod holders in covering boards Starboard side transom door Coffin-box (removable & plumbed) (2) Cabinets Port & Starboard housing: (100 Amp shore power, 50 Amp shore power, Hubble Phone/TV hookup, Hubble 30 Amp hookup, lube oil quick release, dock water hookup, saltwater wasdhdown quick release, cablemaster in/out controls) Freshwater shower (in transom) Dual freezers with shelving (starboard forward bulkhead in pit) Engine room & lazzerette door (2) Additional freezers (port forward bulkhead) Tackle drawers (6) Rod anodized aluminum rod rocket launcher Bluewater Marlin Chair in varnished teak on an offset stainless steel pedestal Storage locker with sliding cabinet doors (port forward bulkhead)
- Safety and Fire Protection
- 8-Person GIVENS life raft (on hardtop in cradle)
- HOOK 'EM is a true high-performance fishing machine with a legendary Carolina Bloodline. This "Yacht-Fisherman" is equipped with all the amenities one would find on a 100'+ motoryacht. HOOK 'EM is massive in every sense. Foremost are her twin Deutz Diesel Engines boasting 2,450 hp each, generating her optimal cruising speed around 25 knots. This vessel is the only 82' Hatteras currently on the brokerage market which has this optional power, which is a significant upgrade. the boat has undergone a full Awlgrip exterior paint-job by Luu Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, as well as numerous cosmetic and mechanical/electrical upgrades. Perhaps the best example of this is the addition of frameless windows on the house and flybridge, which gives the boat a more modern look. This truly sets the HOOK 'EM apart from your run-of-the-mill large Hatteras yachts of this vintage. Her interior is equipped as a large motoryacht, while on her exterior, HOOK 'EM features a full tournament fishing package. This boat holds 4,500 gallons of fuel which gives the HOOK 'EM the ability to take you to the world's best fishing grounds in total luxury, all while enjoying the famous Hatteras bluewater ride.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.