- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series B
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPLINTER is one or the best 34 Freedom Yachts ever built, simple clean and FAST!
She is a lightly used and very clean Legacy 34. She had a Factory refit two years ago after Freedom Yachts had taken the boat back in trade. Refit included full go-through, new awlgrip hull paint, new Sunbrella top and cushions.
<<>>Great Price Reduction = Owner wants her sold before spring!<<>>
- This is one of the fastest Legacy 34 express Freedom yachts ever built. She has a top cruise of 27-knots, but will sip fuel cruising at 20-knots. She has a stunning Flag Blue Awlgripped (NEW) 2006 Hull with three coats of clear on top of the blue, a white boot top and a red bottom. Her top is NEW 2006 Sunbrella (toast) with a polished aluminum radar arch. The boat has a teak toe rail and eye brow, varnished in 2010, and teak decking in the bridge area. The cockpit has a fold down teak seat (bright) across the transom. There is a transom door to Stbd. with a teak swim platform. She has just had several upgrades, including two new rudder bearings, a new holding tank and fresh water head, and a new (varnished) Teak and Holly Sole. Sea water wash down in anchor locker Hot and cold transom shower Safety gear package
- The Forward Cabin has a vee berth with insert with 4 drawers (under), a hanging locker, and 4 large air craft lockers for storage under side decks. An overhead 18x18 deck hatch provides light and ventilation there are also two Hood S.S. portlights with screens. Aft, through bi-fold doors is an L-shaped settee to starboard - that pulls out to an extended berth. A dinette table with leaves can also be mounted in the cockpit or stored away. A L-shaped Galley is across to starboard and includes an under counter AC/DC refrigerator, two-burner propane stove, and polished stainless steel sink. A large dry storage locker in the counter, and lockers over and under in the galley provide ample storage. The Head is aft to port and is conveniently adjacent to the companionway. A varnished teak and holly sole, and varnished mahogany trim create a tradition look for this very elegant but understated Interior. The salon, head, and galley have (4) stainless steel Hood portlights with screens. Microwave 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle AC - runs on shore power 12-volt outlet
- " SPLINTER " has a well laid-out Helm Station with electronics to take this sea-worthy yacht anywhere the owner would like to venture! Shore power system is a 30-amp or 50-amp cord. With a Prosine 1800 watt inverter. The house and start batteries are Gel Cells: (2) 8D house, (2) 4D start. Northstar 952 XD GPS (color) Icom M59 VHF Simrad AP 22 autopilot Raymarine speed and depth Furuno 841 24" 4-KW Radar (with interface) AM/FM stereo w/CD player and 4-Bose speakers 12 volt outlet (helm) Remote spotlight (2) 12-volt outlets Prosine 1800 watt inverter 12-volt search light
- Glenn Denning Syncro Fire Quench system - with engine shut dwn. Oil change pump Stainless steel trim tabs 3-bilge alarms; 3-pumps Spare props
- SPLINTER is a clean yacht and has been well cared for, more then half of her life she lived in Maryland on a lift. You will not be disappointed when you see this boat.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com