- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM-11 diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MORNING STAR is a Legacy 40 sedan flybridge designed by Mark Ellis with modified Deep V hull. Her single Cummins QSM-11 (635-hp) engine is very fuel efficant and she will plane at 11-knots, and can cruise as fast as 21 knots. The hull has a keel so the running gear is fully protected.
MORNING STAR is a two-cabin, single head layout with the galley down. She has been well cared for and is for sale by a motivated Seller!
- HULL and DECK
- MORNING STAR, has a simple but very practical exterior, with her Polar white hull with a green boot and cream deck. She offers the optional teak toe rail which is natural finished, and has just been cleaned and sealed with Semco sealer. Bottom paint is red Micron CSC. Since she lived most of her life in a southern climate she has an extensive set of exterior covers, which are all in good working order.
- INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- MORNING STAR has a green interior fabric theme, with stain-varnished cherry interior wood and cream-color bulkheads. She is a two-cabin, single-head layout with a separate stall shower in the head. There are green countertops in galley and head.T he interior fabrics are very tastefully done. You would not be disappointed! Master Cabin - has V-berth with filler - to form a queen berth Huge hanging locker/dry storage area Second Cabin - has large single pull-out berth and small upper berth 2-zones of Air Conditioning (16,000 BTU and 7,000 BTU) Combo washer-dryer Galley: The Galley is U-shaped and is open and airy, as the galley is under the forward house windows. Conversations can easily be had while someone is in the galley with others in the salon. One opening port light in galley with screen, ample and well thought-out storage in this area as well. Insulated ice box, with counter top lift-out access, Sea Frost cold-plate (12- volt) Tundra under counter mounted 12/120-volt refrigerator Sharp convection microwave Princess two-burner electric cooktop Polished stainless steel double sink Ample storage, two dry storage lockers in galley All glasses, plates, pots, included
- ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
- Navigation Electronics: Dual set of electronics for lower and upper helms - ready to take the new owner wherever they want to explore. Simrad AP 20 AutoPilot (2) Furuno Navnet Plotter with Radar overlay with remote. (2) Furuno GP-37 GPS/WAAS navigator (2) Furuno RD-30 displays (2) Icom M-502 VHFs Color Fishfinder Epirb Beacon MORNING STAR has all original entertainment items , which were top of the line in 2004. KVH TracVision TV System Panasonic 40" HD LCD TV Sony 6-disc CD/DVD player Sony CDX-CA705M XM-ready stereo
- Shore power, with twin 30-amp cords, powers the yacht while at the dock. While underway a 6-Kw Northern Lights generator provides power. (1) 4D Gel-cell start battery (2008) (2) 8D gel-cell house batteries (2011) Toro 4D thruster batteries (2008) (1) 4D Generator battery 6-Kw Northern Lights Generator ( 846 hours - 5/2011) Battery 40-amp charger Prosine 1800-watt inverter Electric windless with two controls Kalenberg air horn Guest spot light
- ENGINE and MECHANICAL
- Her single engine set-up with a fully protected propeller is both easy to operate (with bow and stern thruster) but is simple to care for and fuel efficient. Cummins QSM-11 635-hp engine (19-gph @ 20-knots) Bow and stern thrusters Mathers ZF Micro Commander single shift Cummins Smart Digital display with slow-idle setting Shaft line cutter (4) Bilge pumps with alarms Reverso oil change pump Fireboy extingushing system
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Folding Hall spar Stand-alone live well Viking 6-person Life raft Ditch bag with EPIRB Safety gear, life jackets etc. Fortress back-up anchor 10' AB soft-bottom inflatable dinghy with Yamaha 25-hp 2-stroke engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org