- 40 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 380 QSB 5.9 turbo-charged diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KEITA is a nice high quality Little Harbor 40 express with major equipment and cosmetic upgrades over the years, including twin 2010 engines. The Little Harbor 40 is the best looking and balanced model of all the Hood power boats. KEITA inspires compliments everywhere she goes. Dependable and comfortable. Motivated seller is looking to move up to a larger sailboat now.
- KEITA is a 1994 Custom Ted Hood Little Harbor Express 40 with conventional shaft and propeller drive system. This 40 is an extremely good looking Express Yacht with her standout Claret red hull (2004), teak cockpit deck (2007), and sleek profile. New Cummins 380 5.9 QSB electronically controlled engines were installed by Whitaker Marine in 2010. KEITA also has had a replacement fuel tank installed, and the cockpit teak deck has been replaced in 2004. The cabin house, decks, helm and cockpit were repainted in 2007. She has has a comfortable interior arrangement with an oversized V-berth forward for two, a starboard side salon settee that converts to a second berth; and a custom stowaway bunk bed with cushion above settee. A portside “L” shaped galley, and a split shower and head are aft in the cabin. The interior is finished in satin varnished teak bulkheads and trim; white Formica head liner with varnished batten trim and a varnished teak and holly sole.
- HULL and DECK
- Claret Red hull (2004) Gold cove stripe Double white Boot Stripe Black Bottom Construction: The hull is a composite of PVC coring, laminated with Eglass and Vinylester resin. AB cored fiberglass laminated decks, with painted non-skid finish. Fiberglass Swim Platform with pull-out swim ladder Hull Rub Rail with SS rub strake Fiberglass and aluminum Hardtop with side and aft drop curtains Stainless Steel Bow Rail with Anchor Pulpit Windshield Wipers (2011 motors) with washers Deck and Equipment: Polished SS bow rail and stanchions Fiberglass Hardtop with tubular aluminum frame and Isinglass enclosure Bow Pulpit with anchor roller Simpson Electric Windlass, with helm control (2010) SS Cabin top and House cabin side hand rails SS Cabin top hatches SS Cabin window ports ½ round teak cabin trim Kalenburg Dual Trumpet air horns Bellingham ships bell Pennant Burge socket on bow rail forward SS engine room vent screens Port and starboard Shore Power electrical connections Folding swim ladder Fore deck Sun Pad 3 foredeck SS hatches Polished SS Bruce anchor with full chain rode (2011) Antenna mast on hardtop Shore side Fresh Water connection Dock lines Hull fenders Hatch screens
- The Teak decked cockpit has a Wet Bar forward with a built-in Raritan icemaker (2011) and sink, 3-opening deck hatches, stern transom seating with storage under aft seats, and a center Transom door. Teak decking in the cockpit and at the helm area. Stern seat storage lockers, removable transom center seat Port and Starboard side boarding steps Custom teak boarding ladder Transom door Center deck hatch to stern bilge, and port and starboard deck hatches with storage and access to rudders Port and Starboard side gunwale storage lockers Polished SS cleats and hawse pipes Port and starboard transom deck drainage Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit stereo speakers Rod holders port and starboard Cockpit sun cover Centerline forward Wet Bar with built-in sink and Ice Maker Custom Portside aft facing seating with cushions Cockpit flood lights Fresh water shower at transom
- Custom Awlgrip painted white windshield Starboard side - full Helm Station with helm chair and wheel steering at helm control console, engine gauges and controls, ships navigation and accessory controls Portside - navigators Helm chair + Navigators chart table with glass top Aft L-shaped seating settee to port with table, and storage below seating Full 4-sided weather enclosure Helm control console with flush mounted and bracket mounted electronics SmartCraft Vessel View digital engine monitoring system Glendenning electronic engine controls Edson varnished teak rimmed stainless steel steering wheel Bennett Trim Tab indicators and controls Marine Air digital control Windshield wiper and washers Northern Lights generator Start/Stop control panel Switch panel for accessories Anchor windlass remote control Fuel tank gauge 12 volt outlet Remote Spotlight Control Overhead opening hatches port and starboard (4) Overhead 12-volt lights with dimmer switch Opening Center windshield section Varnished teak windshield trim Varnished cabin entry doors Air-conditioning duct outlet to starboard Deck day hatch access to engine compartment NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS: Icom M402-S VHF Radio Ritchie compass Raymarine E-120 GPS Chart plotter (2010) Raymarine ST 7002 Autopilot ST – 60 Tridata Digital depth, speed, temperature At gangway entrance to cabin is a flush-mounted Raytheon Pathfinder RL 70 Radar (2010) display, and twin Raymarine Maxview ST-60 displays
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- The Interior below is entered down 4 steps from the Helm Deck into the lower Salon; with the Galley to port and Dinette arraignment seating to starboard. The private Master Stateroom is forward with an Island Berth and privacy door. The shower and head are aft of the Salon to starboard and to port. MASTER STATEROOM (Forward): V-berth with filler section forms the Master Stateroom berth with varnished teak batten hull sides, trim and cabinetry. Hanging lockers to port and starboard; also cabinet and drawer storage. Privacy door with mirror Outboard of bunk and forward; port and starboard storage lockers with drop face doors Aft port and starboard hanging lockers Port and starboard 4 drawer cabinetry with fiddled shelf top and outboard locker above A/C vent Varnished teak and holly floor Overhead hatch with varnished screen Overhead 12 volt lights Under bunk drawers port and starboard 12 volt reading lamps 12 volt overhead lights SS opening window ports Courtesy floor lighting GALLEY AND DINETTE: Galley is to port with “L” shaped Custom light weight granite finished countertop, under counter Refrigerator forward, countertop stove, and outboard overhead built-in Microwave oven. Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet water filtration system. Flat-screen TV Is mounted forward over refrigerator, teak cabinetry throughout. U-Line refrigerator under counter Princess 2 burner stove top and cover Sharp carousel Microwave oven Chelsea clock and barometer A/C control panel Outboard storage cabinets with sliding doors 6 storage drawers below stove SS opening window ports Varnished overhead hatch screens Top load storage Grohe faucet 110V outlet Insignia flat screen TV monitor with Magnavox DVD player Gangway step storage DINETTE TO STARBOARD: Straight-line fore and aft Settee with 2 drawer storage below Alcove and side cabinet storage Overhead hatch with varnished screen Clarion Sirrius radio Receiver with 6 CD changer stereo system, with amplifier and Bazooka sub woofer Flush mounted stereo speakers Xantrex Inverter control panel 12 volt reading lamps SS opening window port Pull out settee berth HEAD AND SHOWER (Aft in Salon) Separate shower stall to starboard with second sink and vanity Separate head to port Privacy door with full length mirror on back Vanity with SS sink and cabinet storage under sink Double doors under vanity SS opening window port Window port shade Varnished floor grate Fiberglass shower pan White Formica bulkheads with satin varnished trim Grohe faucet Shower handle mount 110V outlet 12 volt overhead lighting Electric marine toilet system Aft Outboard storage locker Outboard of vanity storage locker Hand helm shower faucet 110V outlet Forward bulkhead mirror Towel bar and towel holders
- A/C-D/C Distribution breaker panel 12-volt, 125/250-volt with 50-amp shore cord Main Breaker panel at gangway to cabin portside (4) Main battery disconnect switches and shore power selection switch mounted at stairs to cabin Windlass main breaker Xantrex Inverter/charger system (2003) (2) Air Conditioning systems; main cabin and helm deck Volt and Amp Meters Battery switches Automatic battery charger (4) Engine and generator start batteries Gelcell (2010) (4) 8D House system batteries Gelcell (2010) 2003 Northern Lights 6-kw generator with sound enclosure (585 hours) 12-Volt alternator – generator Electric and manual bilge pumps Engine oil pressure alarm Engine high temperature alarm Bonding system Engine room blower Engine room lights Navigation lights Engine stop/start Pressurized freshwater system 50-Amp shore power inlet CC/TV shore connection Reverse-cycle air conditioning systems Air horn 12-Volt engine alternators Electronic Engine gauge display (3) Automatic bilge pumps 12-volt Water heater Anchor, windlass switch control
- Twin 2010 Cummins 5.9 diesel 380-HP 6-cylinder Turbo-charged Intercooled engines (Under Warranty): 100-engine hrs - Port engine 100-engine hrs - Starboard engine SmartCraft Vessel View electronics engine monitor and control displays Glendenning engine controls Marine transmissions Fresh water cooling Racor fuel filtration system Hynautic hydraulic steering Dripless propeller shaft seals (2010) 4-blade bronze propellers (2010) SS propeller shafts (2010) Spurs prop shaft line cutters More: Engine room blower system Engine mounts Spare propellers Oil change kit Fuel polishing system (2007) Engine sea strainers Exhaust system replaced (2010) Engine hatch lift system Shower sump pump system Holding tank system - Holding tank with discharge pump USCG required Safety equipment Seafire fire suppression system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700