- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Island Gypsy 49 will easily cruise at 16 knots with her low hour 400 horsepower Cummins diesels. She has every factory option, a fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure, recent state-of-the-art electronics, Naiad stabilizers and a gorgeous designer interior.
PRICE JUST REDUCED, MUST SELL, OWNER MOVING UP.
- Displacement: 43000
- Total Power: 400 each
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 550
- Guest stateroom forward with offset double berth to starboard and single berth over to port, generous drawer and locker storage, opening windows and opening hatch overhead. Head to starboard with vanity, sink, electric toilet and stall shower. Up two steps where the large U-shaped galley is to port. Up two more steps to the salon with lower helm to starboard and L-shaped settee aft to port. Down four steps to the master stateroom with center-line queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage, opening windows, door to aft deck and ensuite head with vanity, sink, electric toilet and stall shower. Gorgeous new designer fabrics nicely compliment the lush, warm teak interior with teak and holly sole.
- Norcold refrigerator with freezer Water heater Pressure fresh water system Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven Sharp Carousel microwave Raritan icemaker
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 64 mile radar Northstar 951 gps (2) Robertson AP20 autopilot Icom ssb Sea Interphase sonar EPIRB 406 Icom M127 vhf Icom M59 vhf Radar repeater on flybridge Datamarine depth (2) Flat screens at both helms Danforth compass (2)
- Batteries Automatic, manual battery charger Dockside electrical cables Westerbeke 12.5Kw generator with 1404 hours 12V DC electrical system 110V AC electrical system
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Bruce CQR anchor Bow pulpit with rails Side stanchions with lifelines Freshwater deck wash down system Windshield washers and wipers Avon 6 person cannister life raft Navigation lights Single, remote controlled search light Spreader lights Maxwell 1200 electric windlass Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure Walk thru transom door
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning 3 automatic, manual bilge pumps Cabin, bridge engine controls Emergency engine stop Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Engine fuel shut-off valve Thermal, acoustical insulation Bilge blowers Naiad stabilizers Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Bennett trim tabs Synchronizers PYI dripless shaft seals
- The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessell is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawl without notice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for Additional Information and more Listings