- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Solacia", a classic Southern Cross 35, is a very well built blue water boat with a great following. This canoe-stern cutter is a great boat for control is high winds and rough seas. She is a very dry boat even with a low freeboard. The decks are wide and the shrouds are in board giving easy and safe access forward.
The interior is open and spacious with good head room. The teak and oak interior looks great. "Solacia" is a well built boat is capable of trans atlantic travel.
- Ballast: 5750
- Total Power: 24 HP
- Fuel: 35 Fresh Water: 90 Holding: 15
- "Solacia" is a cutter rigged, split fin keel, keel stepped mast and skeg hung rudder. The wide deck design is safe and comforable to access. The forward berth will sleep a 6'4" adult and head room throughout the cabin is 6'4". The head/shower is to port and aft of the forward berth. There is a pullout berth in the salon. Tha nav station is port and aft opposite the full galley. She is designed and built for trans atlantic travel.
- The deck side walks are wide and the shrouds are inboard for safe access forward. There are several hand rails for safety. 1 Profurl Roller Furling Head Sail Unit 2 Enkes 26 ASL Self Tailing Winches 2 Lewmar "30" Self Tailing Winches 35 lb Cor Plow Anchor SS Rod Rigging 2 Schafer Line Stoppers (5 Line) Windlass
- The full galley is to starboard as you enter the salon. It is in a U shaped arrangement with a counter. Stainless Steel Sink LP Gas Range Refrigerator Hot and Cold Pressure Water Large Counter Space Storage
- The head is fully enclosed with a vanity, shower and head. There is storage under the vanity. Groco Manual Head Y Valve for Overboard Pump Out Hot/Cold Water Vanity Sink
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Pedestal Mounted Compass Garmin GPSMAP 215 Plotter Raytheon R10X Radar VHF Radio
- An AC/DC panel at the Nav station for onboard electric. 30 AMP Shore Service AC/DC Panel