- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Pearson 34 is sloop rig,fin keel, spade rudder, and keel stepped mast. Standard engine is diesel. her interior offers teak and holy sole. Owners survey available on request.
NEW SAIL COVER, DODGER AND BIMINI ADDED IN 2009 (COLOR TAN)
PRICE JUST REDUCED 1/11/2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Ballast: 4950# Displacement: 11800#
- Total Power: 16
- Fuel: 21 Fresh Water: 52
- Double Quarterberth (Port) Double Island Berth (Forward) Large L-Shaped Dinette Settee L-Shaped Galley Drop Leaf Table Head with Shower Stall
- Refrigerator Hillenrauge 2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- 12V & 24V DC Electrical system 110V & 220V AC Electrical System 120V Shore Power Battery Charger
- Sails & Rigging
- Harkin Furling Full Battened Main Sail Cover Lewmar 42 Two Speed Primaries Lewmar 16 Two Speed Mainsheet New Lewmar 48 CE ST Electric Primary Sail Area 550 Square Foot
- Other Features & Equipment
- Edson Pedestal Steering Schaefer Travler System X2 Lewmar Electric Winches Lifesling Baltiplate Bottom Lipteck Folding Prop Brass Lamp Blue Cushions
- Horizon Standard GPS Chart 150 Auto Helm 5000 Combi Standard Horizon VHF Data Marine Speed & Distance Brass clock & Barometer Depthsounder Knot Meter
- If you are interested in purchasing a boat or listing your own boat, please contact us at anytime.