- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2QM 15
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Lippincotts were at the forefront of the transition from wood to fiberglass construction and became the standard for a number of classes where they were consistently seen at the head of the fleet in national and international competition. Adeamus is set up for comfortable cruising with all the amenities one might need for a weekend on the bay. The boat is well maintained and very clean.
THIS BOAT HAS A FULL CANVAS COVER FOR WINTER STORAGE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Displacement: 8600 #
- Total Power: 15
- Propan stove X 2 burners (Kenyon) Refrigerator ( Gruner)
- Windlass Roller furling genoa (Plastimo) New standing rigging and turnbuckles 2009 Mast and boom painted with Awgrip Lazy jacks Main Jib New jib sheets New main sheet
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- VHF Data Marine Depth Data Marine Speed
- 12 volt DC 30 amp service 110 volt AC 30 amp service 30 amp shore power cord X 1 Battery charger
- Yanmar diesel 2QM15
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LISTING YOUR BOAT OR PURCHASING A NEW ONE PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANYTIME.