- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A good looking boat, the Trojan 10 meter is a beamy family cruiser with a lot of living space packed into her 33-foot hull. Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and she's built on an easy-riding Delta Conic hull bottom with moderate transom deadrise and wide chine flats. The Trojan 10 meter has an open layout with island berth forward and a serving counter overlooking the galley. Outside, the cockpit is large with wide sidedecks and good engine access. With standard 454-cid Crusader gas engines, the cruising speed of the Trojan 10 Meter Sedan is 18 knots, and the top speed is around 27-28 knots.
- Displacement: 14,250#
- Total Power: 320 Max Speed: 27-28 knots
- Fresh Water: 40/55 gals.
- Forward cabin double berth Main salon has u-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth
- Microwave Coffee Maker 110 volt outlets Full size refrigerator with freezer Two burner alcohol/electric stove Large sink 12 gal hot water heater
- 24 volt DC 110 volt AC 4 batteries Battery Charger Battery Parallel Switch (2) 30 amp shore power cords
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Full Flybridge enclosure with Isinglass Swim platform Boarding ladder Bow Pupit/Anchor Roller Ice maker Remote spotlight
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin rebuilt FWC Crusaders 454 180 hrs. Quicksilver 8Kw generator 1200 hrs. Macerator Lunair Marine Air/heat X 2
- Depth finder Fish Finder Lorance LCX 18C GPS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT ANTHONY TUR 410-652-8665 Click Here for Additional Information and more Listings