- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Geminian is a pristine example of the very popular Silverton 40 Aft Cabin line. She offers tremendous accommodations for a yacht this size, well planned interior with two roomy staterooms, U-shaped dinette, roomy salon with convertible settee, sleeps up to eight.
- Total Power: 350 Cruising Speed: 16-17 kts
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Geminian has a large aft deck which is typical of this style of boat. The flybridge, which is also roomy, is accessed by a short companionway. Both of these areas are fully enclosed with bimini tops with gray canvas and isinglas side curtains. These are in excellent condition and form a large, bright and airy outside living space for almost three season use.
- MAIN SALON
- The main companionway takes you to the main salon which is furnished in pastel fabrics and light oak and is made bright by the large windows surrounding. To starboard are twin lounge chairs in matching wood with ample cabinet stowage behind. Just to forward is a cabinet/bar area. To port is an comfortable couch with a matching ottoman and a coffee table in front. The couch pulls out to form a double bed. Also included is a 38" LCD TV and DVD player.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The aft companionway takes you to the master stateroom which shows you why this style of boat is so popular. There is a walk-around queen-size berth with cabinets all around. To port forward is a large hanging locker with louvered doors. To starboard is a dressing vanity with seating and stowage. Next forward is the head which features a separate shower stall, vanity with sink and storage and electric marine head.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The very comfortable guest stateroom is forward and features a large V-berth. To port is the guest head which also features a separate shower stall, marine head and vanity with sink.
- The apartment-sized galley area is another example of how well Silverton has utilized space in this boat. To starboard is a U-shaped dinete which is brightened by trhe windows outboard. This converts to a double berth which brings the total number of sleeping berth to eight. To port is the large galley which features ample counter space, numerous drawers, lockers, cabinets and overhead storage. Norcold 12V/110V refrigerator/freezer U-Line ice maker Princess (3) burner electric stove with oven Litton microwave oven SS deep sink Hot/cold pressure water Built-in electric coffeemaker
- Kohler 7.5kw generator Newmar 30amp battery charger 30AMP shorepower system with 120V panel and circuit breakers Two marine reverse cycle air conditioning systems Megallan 5000 GPS Standard Horizon DSC VHF radio w/ antenna Impulse depth sounder Impulse knotmeter Four batteries
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Crusader 350HP engines, freshwater cooled Engine synchronizers Hynautic steering Morse engine controls Bennett trim tabs Engine fume detector Automatic engine halon system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.