- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A handsome boat with sculptured lines and first-rate accommodations, the latest Sea Ray 290 Sundancer offers just about everything one could desire in a quality mid-size family cruiser. Sea Ray always builds a solid boat and at over 10,000 Ibs., the Sundancer is no lightweight. The interior was originally offered in two configurations: one with a convertible dinette forward, and the other has a double berth forward with the dinette table in front of the starboard-side settee. This is a 1997 with the new 1998 model year interior.
Outside the cockpit includes a portside sun lounge and a removable aft bench seat in addition to a very stylish helm console. Standard features include a cockpit shower and wet bar, a roomy engine compartment, excellent storage, a drop-down helm seat, and a transom door.
THIS SEA RAY HAS BEEN LIFT KEPT AND PRICE JUST REDUCED, READY TO GO! NEW MANIFOLDS/RISERS/ELBOWS 2008, FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Displacement: 10500
- Total Power: 260 each Max Speed: 40+ mph
- Fuel: 130 Fresh Water: 28 Holding: 18
- Christine M will sleep five comfortably, two in aft berth, two in V-berth, and one in the settee. She has a head with sink, a wet bar and a cockpit shower. She also has six-foot in headroom.
- Galley Down
- Kenyon Two Burner Electric Glass Stove Goldstar Microwave Oven
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass 30'Chain & 150'rope Bow Pulpit & Rails Fiberglass deck Two 25' & two 15' Dock Lines Four Fenders Navigation Lights Windshield Wipers Swim Platform Flare Kit Bimini Top Full cockpit Enclosure with clear vinyl
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Depth Sounder Lowrance 3300Primary VHF Standard GX-2330 Stereo, (6) CD Changer & Cassette Antenna and Cable Battery Charger - C Charge 5000 Series 15 Amp. Navman GPS with fuel flow sensor option.
- Electrical Equipment
- Three Batteries 12V DC Electrical System Auto Battery Charger 15 Amps. Dockside Power 30 Amp 110 V One 30' Cable 110V AC Electrical System
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair Two Bilge Blowers Two Bilge Pumps Halon Auto Fire Extinguishing System Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Filters Fuel Shut-Off Valves Sealand Vacu-Flush Head 18 Gallon Holding Tank Two Extra Propellers Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs 2.8 KW generator Engines, generator and A/C have quick connect flush fittings installed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- File # 476 Click Here for Additional Information and more Listings