- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7litre EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A handsome boat with sculptured lines and first-rate accommodations, the latest Sea Ray 290 Sundancer offers just about everything one could desire in a quality mid-size family cruiser. Sea Ray always builds a solid boat and at over 10,000 Ibs., the Sundancer is no lightweight. The interior was originally offered in two configurations: one with a convertible dinette forward, and the other has a double berth forward with the dinette table in front of the starboard-side settee. This is a 1997 with the new 1998 model year interior.
Outside the cockpit includes a portside sun lounge and a removable aft bench seat in addition to a very stylish helm console. Standard features include a cockpit shower and wet bar, a roomy engine compartment, excellent storage, a drop-down helm seat, and a transom door.
THIS SEA RAY HAS BEEN LIFT KEPT AND PRICE JUST REDUCED, READY TO GO! NEW MANIFOLDS/RISERS/ELBOWS 2008, FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Displacement: 10500
- Total Power: 260 each Max Speed: 40+ mph
- Fuel: 130 Fresh Water: 28 Holding: 18
- Christine M will sleep five comfortably, two in aft berth, two in V-berth, and one in the settee. She has a head with sink, a wet bar and a cockpit shower. She also has six-foot in headroom.
- Galley Down
- Kenyon Two Burner Electric Glass Stove Goldstar Microwave Oven
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass 30'Chain & 150'rope Bow Pulpit & Rails Fiberglass deck Two 25' & two 15' Dock Lines Four Fenders Navigation Lights Windshield Wipers Swim Platform Flare Kit Bimini Top Full cockpit Enclosure with clear vinyl
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Depth Sounder Lowrance 3300Primary VHF Standard GX-2330 Stereo, (6) CD Changer & Cassette Antenna and Cable Battery Charger - C Charge 5000 Series 15 Amp. Navman GPS with fuel flow sensor option.
- Electrical Equipment
- Three Batteries 12V DC Electrical System Auto Battery Charger 15 Amps. Dockside Power 30 Amp 110 V One 30' Cable 110V AC Electrical System
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair Two Bilge Blowers Two Bilge Pumps Halon Auto Fire Extinguishing System Fresh Water Cooling System Fuel Filters Fuel Shut-Off Valves Sealand Vacu-Flush Head 18 Gallon Holding Tank Two Extra Propellers Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs 2.8 KW generator Engines, generator and A/C have quick connect flush fittings installed.
- File # 476 Click Here for Additional Information and more Listings