- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diesel 3208 Cat's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Tom Fexas design is similiar to the 56'Mikelson Yacht fisherman built by Bluewater yacht builders.
Features: Huge fly bridge seats 10. 17' wide salon. Beautiful woodwork throught-out. Two queen and 3rd double-twin stateroom.
3208 cat's with 375 hours, 17 knots cruise at 2450 rpm's, 4-Heatpumps, GPS, radar, speed-log-sea water temp, autopilot, davit, tender/outboard, VHF, rudder indicator, 12gal hot water heater, chain windlass, 55 (fortress 55 anchor), 15KW and 5KW generator.
- Beam: 17 Displacement: 50000 ibs
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 17
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 300
- 3-double and 1 aft deck furniture, wet bar with ice maker, ladder to f/b large f/b seats 10, full enclosure, for f/b and aft deck, shower wash down in cockpit anchor wash down.
- large solon,queen master berth with shower, queen guest berth with shower private or shared with third cabin double and single ,galley microwave, stove/oven, trash compacter ,washer dryer, hi-lo table, TV, refrigerator, ice maker. Beautiful oriental carpeting all through.
- Microwave Full size refrigerator Princess oven/ stove 3 burner Trash compactor Washer/dryer
- Sharp hull design, ss shafts and rudders, no blisters, tom fexas designed hull, coast guard package.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- All the electronics are on the Fly bridge and have same set of instruments in the lower helm. Boat has a coctail/dinner tables in the FB and in the lower salon. 16M Radar VHF Depth/temp/speed log Auto pilot/Auto helm GPS-garmin Compass Rudder indicator Remote spot search light
- 2 generators, westbrake 15KW and a Northern lights 5KW, 2 30amp 110 volt shore lines.
- Broker's Comment
- SMOOTH RIDE AT 17 KNOTS THROUGH SUBSTANTIONAL SEA CHOP. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but can not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is subject to prior price sale, price change, or withdrawl without notice.
- A TRULY BEAUTIFUL BOAT!! THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!WILL GO QUICK !!! CALL TODAY !... Click Here for Additional Information and more Listings