- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nice diesel motor yacht with expansive interior with roomy salon, booth-style dinette, two large staterooms sleeps six. Both heads have separate shower stalls, full equipped galley offers generous storage. Well maintained, engines tuned with new injectors 2009.
Bottom sanded & barrier coated with Interlux 2000
PRICE JUST REDUCED, NICE LIVE ABOARD, ALL NEW CANVAS JULY 2011, NEW TENDER.
Diesels just serviced (2014), boat was painted with Awlgrip paint (2013), looks great.
- Displacement: 28,000#
- Total Power: 375
- Private aft stateroom with walk- around queen Full head with shower and vanity Vacu Flush head Forward guest stateroom with island queen berth Full size head with shower stall and vanity Vacu Flush head
- Full galley down Refrigerator (Norcold new 2008) Microwave/convection oven (Sharp) Blender (Hamliton Beach) Coffee maker (Black & Decker) Large dinnett
- Swim platform Boarding ladder Electric windlass (Ideal) Bruce anchore 200' of chain Back deck wet bar Avon 10' dinghy with 15 hp Mercury O/B (2004) Electric davit Full enclosure with new Eisenglass Back deck hard top with Eisenglass curtains Front deck sun pad Fenders with rack Spare props (new) Extra shaft Fly bridge chairs (new)
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Ritchie compass Furuno 48 mile radar Icom VHF w/hailer Lawrence GPS chartplotter Depth finder Auto pilot Digital engine sinc (Aetna) Onboard intercom system
- 8.0 kw generator (Onan) 8 D batteries X 2 (new 4/07 & 9/08) Twin 30 amp cords Y connector for 30 and 50 amp service 110 volt AC 30 amp dockside service 12 volt DC
- 8.0 KW Onan generator (diesel) Twin Caterpillars 3208 (diesel) Reverse cycle heating and AC (Marine Air)X 3
- If you are interested in PURCHASING a new boat or LISTING your own boat please contact us at anytime.