- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hey Jude is a low hour diesel Pilothouse Motor Yacht with an impressive mix of comfort and style. Opulent three-stateroom interior with a home size galley, wraparound dinette and all the amenities a galley can offer. Full beam owner's stateroom, luxurious VIP cabin. Nearly seven feet of headroom in main cabin. This Voyager is clean, neat and ready for cruising.
Seller has retired from boating and very anxious to sell this season 2015.
Carpet being replaced, no more green !
Batteries being replaced
Priced just reduced
- Displacement: 48,500#
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 16-17 knots Max Speed: 20 Knots +
- Three staterooms Master stateroom has a queen size bed,separate private shower and head, bath tub,full vanity,hanging lockers,stereo,TV,DVD player Guest stateroom located forward with a queen size island berth,storage space,hanging lockers,TV and a semi private head with shower stall. Third stateroom is located forward on the port side with bunks,full size hanging locker All three staterooms have fixed CO detection systems Boat is fully trimed out in Cherry Wood.
- Equipped with two VacuFlush head systems. Two separate shower stalls Bath tub Full size vanity in both heads
- Full size galley Princess electric stove X 3 burners Sharp Convection/microwave oven Black & Decker coffee maker Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer Double sink SK water maker system Ample storage throughout galley
- Swim platform Boarding ladder Bow thruster (QL) Remote spot light Windlass (Maxwell 2200) 200' all chain anchor rode FW/anchor wash down system Cable master/shore power cord Extra props X 2 Spare shaft X 1 Nautica center console dinghy with bimini and 25 HP four stroke Yamaha engine Davit Central vac system Full size washer & dryer Oil changing system Ice maker and wet bar Lower helm captains chair Rear view camara system with monitor for aft and engine room viewing (Voyager) Bimini top Twin Disc remote docking system Central vacuum system Tinted pilothouse windows with privacy screens Bottom painted and new zincs (2008)
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raytheon chartplotter R630 color Raytheon VHF Raytheon depth Raytheon RayPilot-650 Auto Pilot Raytheon R41XX scan radar 48 mile JVC compact component sound system Harman/Kardon stereo system Full electronic package at both upper and lower helms Additional fish finder on dinghy
- Kohler 13.5 KW generator Freedom inverter/charger 8D batteries replaced 2007
- Cummins C series diesels Four zone reverse cycle air/heat Water and holding tank monitors Bow thruster (QL) Oil change system Dripless shaft seals
- If you are interested in PURCHASING a new boat or LISTING your own boat please contact us at anytime.