- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Super Clean and Only 119 Hours !!!
Stored Indoors !!
Priced Below Market !!!
Motivated Seller wants offers !!!!
Cruise in luxury and comfort
aboard this well-maintained Larson Cabrio Hard Top.
She is stored indoors and it shows in her exterior condition.
Huge cockpit, excellent seating, wet bar, spacious interior, sleeps (6), amenities for extended cruising, AC/heat, generator, exceptional storage,
full Raymarine Electronics Package and
Powered by twin Volvo 8.1 Gi/FWC with ZF V-drives.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
NO TRADES CONSIDERED !!!
- Accommodations / Overview
- Enter the salon through the port side sliding and screened entry way. The well-equipped Galley is to port and the convertible Salon/ Dinette is starboard. Forward is a luxurious private Master Suite with private entry to the Head and features hanging lockers and (4) drawers. The convertible Mid-Cabin is open to the Salon and converts to a large berth that sleeps (2) and has a privacy curtain. Salon Décor package. Cherry wood trim throughout. Ultra-leather settes. Neutral décor. Granulon countertops. Snap-in carpets.
- Salon / Dinette
- Crescent-shaped settee converts to sleep (2). Cherry wood table for dining or entertaining. Sharp 15” flat screen TV. Clarion stereo with (2) speakers. Direct and indirect lighting. Beige carpet. Round overhead screened and opening hatch. Two opening and screened portals.
- Norcold Refrigerator and freezer 12v/120v. Kenyon Euro/Kera (2) burner stove with cover. Tappan Microwave. Black & Decker coffee maker. Granulon countertops. Stainless steel sink with single lever faucet. Upper and lower cabinets. (3) Drawers. Cherry wood flooring. Overhead halogen lighting. Opening screened portal. GFIC 120v outlet.
- Master Stateroom
- Private forward stateroom with locking door. Queen berth sleeps (2). Cedar lined hanging locker. (4) Drawers under berth. CruisAir 7,000 BTU AC with SMK II digital control panel. Snap-in beige carpet. Neutral colored fabrics. Overhead halogen lighting. 12v Reading lights. 110v GFIC outlet. Overhead screened opening hatch. Portals screened. Two Clarion speakers. 15” Sharp flat screen TV.
- L-shaped settee converts to sleep (2). Privacy curtain. Hanging locker. Beige carpet. Halogen lighting. (2) Screened and opening portals.
- Private entry from forward Stateroom. Sealand Vacu-flush head. Vanity with Granulon top with molded-in sink. Mirrored and shelved cabinet. TankWatch. Separate stall shower with glass door. Overhead halogen lights. 110v GFIC outlet . Fiberglass self-draining floor. (2) Screened and opening portals.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C80 GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar. 4kw open array Radar. Raymarine DSM300 Depth sounder. Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot. RayStar 125 WAAS GPS. Raymarine 48 VHF. Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Graphic. Ritchie 3” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Clarion APX 400w Amp AM/FM/6 disk CD/ Sirius ready with helm remote. (6) Clarion Speakers . Sharp Flat Screen TV with DVD.
- 7.3 kW Kohler Generator (89 Hrs. as of 4/11). (3) Batteries. Battery management system. Battery Parallel Switch. Automatic Battery Charger. (2) 30amp Dockside electrical cables. 12v/110v Electrical system.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Hard-top with Eisenglass enclosure ($20,000 upgrade). Double wide Helm seat with flip-up bolster. Wood trimmed steering wheel. Port companion lounge. C-shaped Cockpit seating for (6) with storage. Fiberglass Cockpit table. Walk-thru center windshield. Wet bar with ice maker. (5) Stainless steel drink holders. Maxwell windlass with helm and bow controls. Plow anchor with chain and rode. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Guest Search light with helm remote. Deck and Courtesy lights. Bow sun pad. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Transom door. Hot/Cold Transom shower . Windshield washers and wipers. (2) Screened hatches . (6) Screened portals . Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 375 HP Volvo Penta 8.1L Gi Inboard Engines (119 hours as of 4/11). Fresh water cooled. Raw water sea strainers. ZF V-drive transmissions. Dripless shaft seals. CruiseAir 12,000BTU reverse cycle AC with dehumidify mode and SMK digital control for Salon and Mid-Cabin. CruiseAir 7000 BTU reverse cycle AC/heat with dehumidify mode and SMK digital controls for Master Stateroom. (3) Bilge pumps with float switches. (2) Bilge blowers. High water alarm. Hot water heater. Fireboy automatic fire control system. CO Fume detectors. Engine alarms. Engine shut off valves. Oil change systems. Synchronizer gauge. Sealand Vacu-Flush head system. Holding tank and overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal Items.
- Broker's Comments
- This Larson 370 Cabrio is a 2007 model but was not sold until April 2009. She is a very clean vessel throughout and has been kept indoors in a High and Dry and shows in her exterior condition. The engine room is clean and shows no signs of rust and has had the 100 Hour service. The cockpit and interior show like new.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263