- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 55' Motoryacht is a classic that has endured its reputation as a comfortable, seaworthy vessel. Presently stored in a heated boat house, this boat shows the care of a dedicated owner.
Fresh carpet just installed through out - August 2012. She also has had many upgrades over the years. Owner would like this to be the next 55' sold!
- Four Stateroom / Three Heads
- Fully equipped including washer and dryer Microwave/Convection oven Side by side Stainless refrigerator Dual Stainless sinks Dishwasher Compactor Garbadge disposal 4 burner Cooktop Lots of storage
- Seating for six at a glasstop table in dining area. There is also a wetbar and wine cooler. Leather sofas and chairs in salon custom made during 2006 refit Flatscreen TV Complete Entertainment system
- Fly bridge: VHF, Depth sounder Knotlog with temp Compass Robertson auto pilot Raytheon 72 mile radar display Remote spotlight Bow and stern thruster controls AM/FM/CD player Naiad control for stabilizers Pilothouse : VHF, Icon SSB, Depth sounder Furuno GPS w/plotter Northstar GPS Compass Auto pilot, Furuno 36 mile radar Engine sync Bow and stern thruster control Dash mounted joystick Naiad roll control Flo scan for hours, rpm, GPH Kenwood AM/FM CD.
- Full shore power with Glendinning 20 KW Onan generator Sentry battery charger Ci-Charge marine battery charger Heart Interface Inverter/Charger
- Rebuilt motors - 2006 - 800 hours as of May 2012 since rebuilt / 1980 total hrs Stabilizer Bow & Stern thruster with remote Fresh batteries - Summer 2011
- Forward bench seat and cover Aluminum frame hardtop 2 - Schwinn 5200 electric bikes
- Additional Comments
- For those who are looking for a well maintained Motoryacht, "Just Because" is your boat. Lovingly upgraded over the years. Easy to see in the Detroit area. Call for appointment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:SMA