“Ditty Wah” is a 1983 Bertram 54 that underwent a full remodel of the entire vessel in 2008 -2010. The vessel was painted and the interior was redesigned with a high gloss cherry wood finish. All parts and wiring etc are new during this time. The engines were completely overhauled and the generator is brand new. This project removed 20k pounds of wiring and old parts.. She is very economical to operate burning 70gph while cruising at 23 knots. This vessel shows new and is truly a complete remodel of a classic Bertram design. Vessel is currently fishing in Isla Mujeras, Mexico .
- Samsung 52in HD flat screen TV Proficient M6 Multi Source Audio System Proficient surround sound with remote keypads in all rooms and cockpit Phasor generator control panel Icom M502 VHF radio 2 – Marine Air systems 16k BTU reverse cycle a/c units with digital control panels KVH M3-ST satalite direct TV Xbox – 360 Salon seating with storage under Day bed built in behind galley cabinets
- 2 – U-LINE undercounter refrigerators U-LINE icemaker GE convection microwave JENN-AIR 2 burner glass touch cooktop Insinkerator disposal Dinette seating with storage under
- Master Stateroom
- Full size master berth with night stand Proficient speakers with remote keypad Marine Air systems 7k BTU reverse cycle air with digital controls Ample drawer and closet storage Direct access to private bathroom
- Forward Stateroom
- Double single berths with a removable filler to convert to a full room berth Marine Air systems 7k BTU reverse cycle air with digital controls Proficient speakers with remote keypad Closet storage
- Bunk Room
- Double bunks Marine air systems 5k btu reverse cycle air with digital controls Proficient speaker with remote keypad Closet storage Access to guest bathroom with shower and head
- Solo single lever controls VDO ocean line instrumentation Garmin GSD-22 sounder module Garmin GMS-10 network port expander Garmin 6kw 72 mile XD – HD radar Garmin 4212 display Garmin 4208 display with video feed for salon TV Simrad AP25 autopilot Bennett trim tab EIC5000 led indicator controls 2 – ICOM M504 VHF radios ACR RCL-100 searchlight Plastimo 8 man liferaft 14 adult life jackets with whistle ACR global fix 406 EPIRB with safety ditch bag Fushion MS-CD500 stereo with ipod dock and bridge speakers Sony XM-604 amp Blue Sea Systems VSM-22 fuel and battery monitor system Blue and red LED lighting in hardtop Quartz 500w lighting for cockpit Console and helm chair covers
- Tackle Room
- Rod storage, gaff storage Parts and spare equipment bins and shelving
- Engine Room
- Detroit Diesel 12V-71 900hp engines (hours 350) Seastar hynautic steering Kobalt tool box Racor dual 360gph filtration per engine Cruisair cockpit freezer unit Whirlpool 30g water heater GPI diesel fuel transfer meter Northern Industrial 120v 13gpm fuel transfer pump Northern Industrial 12v 10gpm fuel transfer backup pump 4 – optima 24v batteries (engines only ) 2 – optima 12v batteries ( house only ) 2 – seavolt 24v batteries ( bridge electronics only ) 1 – seavolt 12v battery (gen. start only) 1 – seavolt 12v back up gen battery Freshwater outlet Glass site tube for forward fuel tank monitoring Murphy manual temp gauges Charles 5000sp 60amp 24v charger Charles 5000sp 80amp 12v charger Powerline voltage regulator Promariner pro-safe fs60 galvonic isolator Blueseas 220v sub panel Engine block heaters Video camera Phasor 21kw generator ( 497 hours ) Utilitech vapor tight fluorescent lighting
- Pompanette 130lb fighting chair w/ rocket launcher Cockpit freezer Stainless steel drink box / ice dump bin Removable 3 step swim ladder Custom cushion seating on tackle centers Glasstech tackle centers Freshwater washdown Saltwater washdown Utilitech pro high flow livewell water pump Water ace water pressure pump 120v Jabsco 12v water pressure pump backup Bennett trim tabs Fortress marine anchor w/ 250ft of rope and chain Rule high water alarm w/ rule 3700 pump 3 – Ocean LED A12PRO underwater lights ( blue ) Awlgrip white painted bilges
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.