- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
We are pleased to offer this meticulously kept Rinker 280 Express. She is lift kept and only has approximately 70+ hours. Her Kohler 5kw GEN has approximately 15hrs!
Options include: Larger Mercruiser 496 Mag, Cockpit Wetbar w/Ice Maker, Two (2) Flatscreen TV’s, Marine Safe, Spotlight, Walkthrough to forward deck and much more!
She is well cared for, clean, and free of smell! We are here to assist you with domestic or global shipping!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The deck is thoughtfully laid out and allows for the captain to easily socialize with all of passengers. There are steps up from the helm allowing for easy access to the bow. A few steps down and you enter the cabin. The cedar planks give a warm and inviting feeling to the cabin. The V-berth table easily tucks away and becomes a bed. The galley has all of the essentials one needs. The head has a shower and nice storage space to keep all of your necessities tucked away. The mid cabin double berth has its own flat screen TV/DVD.
- MAIN SALON
- Hi-Lo Table Overhead Lighting Equipped with a 14” Flat Screen TV w/DVD Player Sirius Radio
- The galley is well designed with plenty of storage space. Corian Counters Stainless Steel Sink with Hot/Cold Water Single Burner Stove (Electric or Alcohol) Refrigerator Microwave Electrical Panel
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The mid-berth double bed has its own TV/DVD Entertainment Center and plenty of storage.
- Plenty of seating and a table are carefully arranged to allow for a very functional space. This boat comes with a wonderful wet bar which includes an ice maker! There is a non-skid deck. There is also plenty of storage below the seats in the cockpit area. The swim platform is equipped with a fresh water washdown hose. The water is heated to allow for a comfortable outdoor shower!
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Ipod connection to easily access your own music Lowrance Globalmap 5200 with GPS & WAAS Satellite 5”screen with solar max VHF radio Recessed trim tabs
- ENGINE DETAILS, ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- Water separating fuel filter protects engine & fuel system from damage GM cast iron big block V8 Kohler 5 kw generator with only 10 hours Automatic fire extinguishing system
- Vacuflush Head Hand Held Shower Vanity with Mirror Storage Cabinet
- DETAILED BROKER’S COMMENTS
- This boat is a must see! She is loaded with so many extras. A perfect weekend getaway boat for someone with many years of boating experience or someone new to boating.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.